lil kitty meow meow

jimin, aged 17 :: yoongi, aged 16
third person perspective

JIMINIE-HYUNG🌱

::jiminie-hyung🌱
hey yoon! wanna go shopping w me 2day?

yoongi::
sure! i'll meet you at the mall in 30 minutes

::jimininie-hyung🌱
alright, see ya :) !!

after a short bus ride to the mall, yoongi waited patiently at the front of the large building for his friend. he wore a simple outfit which consisted of black denim jeans along with an oversized yellow sweater which most likely belonged to taehyung. he paired his outfit with plain black shoes and a small bag to carry his phone, pink purse which had a little puppy on it and some lip gloss.

"hey yoon!" he heard a familiar voice call out for him, turning his head to see his friend jogging over to him.

yoongi waved to jimin who was wearing a similar outfit to him but was instead wearing a blue oversized button up shirt.

once jimin had reached yoongi, he immediately embraced the younger in a warm hug. "how've you been? it's been a while since we've gone out together huh?" jimin said as he pulled away from the hug with a smile.

"i've been okay. i've missed you loads jiminie," yoongi said shyly.

"aaah i missed you too, my lil kitty meow meow! c'mon lets go and find some pretty clothes for you, okay?" jimin took yoongi's hand into his own and guided him into the mall.

the mall had three floors filled with an arrangement of stores varying from clothes to homeware. there was also a food court along with a few food stalls scattered around the place. the ceiling was made out of glass to let in the natural light, making the place look even more bigger than it really was.

after entering a few stores and trying on different clothes, the pair were now carrying multiple bags full of clothes, accessories and make-up. yoongi had mainly bought pretty clothes like skirts, oversized sweaters, crop tops along with thigh highs whilst jimin had brought some new dance clothes as well as some pretty stuff too.

as they walked around the mall, a sparkly pink store had caught the older's eye, causing him to tug the younger's hand and pull him towards to store.

"w- where are we going?" yoongi asked curiously.

"a cosplay store," jimin said mischievously.

"what? why? neither of us cosplay though?" yoongi said, now confused as to why he was in front of the said store.

"don't worry, just trust me," jimin said as they both entered the store with a ring of a bell above their heads.

numerous mannequins were placed around the store, wearing colourful outfits of different styles, many of anime characters. one of the walls was covered in headstands, displaying different styled wigs of all sorts. signed posters of cosplayers were displayed around the room, some being quite erotic too.

yoongi couldn't help but blush at the sight of one mannequin wearing a baby pink harness with a choker around its neck along with some pretty lingerie on its body.