angry cookie

taehyung, aged 17 :: yoongi, aged 16
third person perspective

an orange pumpkin rolled along the counter as taehyung pushed it towards yoongi. they were about to start carving pumpkins to get into the halloween season. neither of them had done this before and never really cared about halloween, however, after seeing so many halloween films, they had decided to give it a try themselves.

yoongi stood on the opposite side of the counter as he held a sharpie in his hand. he was wearing a pink apron which covered his oversized sweater (which actually belonged to taehyung) and his satin pink shorts. the sleeves of his sweater were folded up to his elbows, revealing his soft, milky skin.

"you ready, baby?" taehyung asked as he stood across the boy, holding his own pumpkin in his arms like a child.

"mhm," yoongi hummed in response, analysing the pumpkin in front of him. 'what should i draw?' he thought to himself in wonder.

taehyung placed his pumpkin onto the counter and picked up a sharpie.

"okay... ready... set.. GO!" taehyung announced before quickly beginning to draw onto his pumpkin. the youngest mimicked his actions, sketching out a face onto his own.

the two were having a competition on who could carve the best pumpkin which would be decided by their best friends. they decided that they would send pictures of their pumpkins without any labels so there would be no biased choices.

once yoongi had finished drawing, he looked up to taehyung who had already cut the top of his pumpkin out and begun scooping out the guts. yoongi's eyes widened in panic as he realised he was behind, causing him to pick up his knife and carefully cut the top off.

he removed the lid of the pumpkin and began to scoop the pumpkin guts with an ice cream scoop - it was either that or their hands and yoongi didn't want to do that. after completely gutting the pumpkin, he began to carve into the pumpkin, following the marks of his drawing.

"done!" taehyung chimed, wiping his hands on his apron as he proudly smiled at his creation. he walked over to yoongi's side and let out a loud chuckle, causing the younger to pout.

"why are y- you laughing!" yoongi whined as he tried to focus on carving the pumpkin carefully and neatly.

"hmm no reason," taehyung sang as he went back to his own pumpkin.

after yoongi had finished, he went over to taehyung's side to see what the older had created. the said boy had carved out a weird looking heart shaped face with fat lips. yoongi giggled at the sight of his boyfriend's creation.

"what even is t- this?!" yoongi laughed as he kept on looking at the weird looking pumpkin.

"what do you mean? this is pure art work!" taehyung said, "this is TATA!"

"this is what now? it looks l- like a butt!" *y'all no offence to tata. i love bt21, they all cute as hell ok? cool.*

"you can talk! i can't even describe what yours is!" taehyung said as he picked up yoongi's pumpkin and laughed at it, "it looks like an angry cookie!"

"that's because it IS an angry cookie," yoongi giggled.

"oh- that's so cute. god you're so cute. even during halloween, the season for scary things, you still make things look cute even when they're not meant to be," taehyung cooed as he pinched yoongi's cheeks.