sailor moon plasters

taehyung, aged 16 :: yoongi, aged 15
third person perspective

yoongi carried taehyung into his home, the older's arm draped over his shoulder as he limped slightly, leaning onto yoongi for support.

"we're nearly there, tae," yoongi said, out of breath due to the lack of strength that he had.

once they reached the living room, yoongi helped taehyung onto the sofa before quickly running off to find a first aid kit to tend to his wounds. the grey haired boy had gotten into a fight right after school for god knows what reason and he had been beaten pretty badly. however, his opponent was in a worst state compared to him.

taehyung was a troublemaker. there was something about rebelling against the rules that gave him a type of rush. this phase had started from a young age when he first stole an apple from his second grade teacher's desk and blamed it on another kid in his class. it soon progressed into vandalising school property with paint and getting into small fights. the reason why he never got suspended from school for his bad behaviour was that his parents were funding the school, sending them buckets load of money every year to improve the facilities and whatnot.

the daegu bred boy was born from a rich family, his parents were both successful lawyers and his older brother was a talented musician. his parents felt the need to fund his school as they believed that they needed to give something back to society other than the justice that they served almost every day of their working lives.

you're probably thinking if this boy's family is so high class, why does he act this way? some would assume its for the attention because of those stereotypical family scenarios where the parents work 24/7 and give all their undivided attention to their eldest for their success in life. but nope, not at all. taehyung's parents made sure that their working hours were reasonable enough so they could include a lot of family time with their younger child.

no one really understood the reason for taehyung's behaviour apart from yoongi who had grown along side with taehyung, becoming close enough to be considered as his best friend. the little boy knew that taehyung wanted to be different from his family, unfortunately taking a wrong approach. he wanted to stick out like sore thumb, he wanted to have fun and not worry about what he needs to do in order to follow in his family's success.

yoongi soon arrived with a medical kit in hand and sat down beside the older boy to examine his wounds. luckily, taehyung only had a small cut on his lip as well as one on his forehead that was slightly swollen due to the impact of a blow that he received. nonetheless, he was well enough to not need a trip to the hospital. yoongi pulled out some anti-septic wipes and began to lightly dab at the cut on his forehead, causing the older boy to wince slightly at the contact and stinging of the alcohol.

"are you o- okay?" yoongi whispered, looking at taehyung who was looking straight into his eyes.

the said boy nodded, still looking into his eyes with a small smile. yoongi bit his lip and returned his attention back to the cut on his forehead, "i only have sailor m- moon plasters, is that okay? you can just cover them with your h- hair."

"it's fine, yoongi." taehyung replied, smirking slightly at the younger who had a tendency to stutter around him. he didn't know why yoongi would stutter so much in his presence but he didn't mind it because he thought it was cute anyways. yoongi nodded, cheeks turning red as he pealed the plaster and placed it carefully onto taehyung's forehead.

after he was done, he brushed back taehyung's bangs so it would cover the plaster, causing the younger to smile at how the pink was still peaking through the long strands of grey hair.

"thanks yoongs," taehyung said, softly before wrapping his arms around the younger's waist and bringing him in for a hug. yoongi instantly melted into the boy's warmth, wrapping his arms around his torso and laying his head into the crook of his neck.

"please stop worrying m- me taehyungie, i don't like seeing you get h- hurt all the time," yoongi whispered.

"hey! i don't get hurt all the time, it's only when they catch me off guard and that only happens rarely!"

the black haired boy giggled. "just stop getting into fights, they aren't worth it," yoongi spoke, referring to kids who would piss taehyung off for whatever reasons.

taehyung let out a sigh and mumbled a 'i'll try' before nuzzling his nose into yoongi's hair and squeezing his small waist ever so slightly.

he wasn't going to let the younger know that he was getting into fights for his sake.