baby boy

taehyung, aged 17 :: yoongi, aged 16
third person perspective

taehyung walked through the younger boy's house after being greeted by mrs. min who had welcomed him in with a quick kiss on his forehead before she left for work. he casually walked up the stairs and took a turn to yoongi's room. he inhaled deeply before knocking on the younger's door which was soon opened by yoongi who was wearing the same outfit from their conversation earlier on.

taehyung's breath hitched as he looked the boy up and down, biting his bottom lip at the beautiful sight.

"h- hey taehyungie, come i- in," yoongi said shakily, gesturing the boy to come in.

taehyung watched the view of yoongi's bum, peeking through the baby blue shorts, as the latter walked over to his mirror to look at himself once again.

taehyung sat down on the bed, smirking at yoongi who was twirling around in his little outfit.

"you look really good, baby boy," taehyung spoke, catching the attention of the younger.

yoongi squeaked quietly at the nickname taehyung has gave him, causing him to blush a deep red. "you t- think so?" he mumbled, playing with the hem of taehyung's shirt.

taehyung nodded before beckoning the boy to come closer to him. "let me see you up close, yoongi."

yoongi bit his lip and nodded, taking small steps towards the older who was still smirking at him. he watched taehyung run his hand through his hair as he stood in front of him.

taehyung reached out to pull the boy closer to him, his finger tips coming into contact with yoongi's soft, milky thighs as he squeezed them ever so slightly, causing the boy to whimper.

"w- what are you doing h- hyung?" yoongi asked, a hint of embarrassment in his voice.

"just admiring your beauty," taehyung murmured as he stroke the boy's pale skin, looking into yoongi's eyes which was looking back down at him.

taehyung raised his hand slowly towards yoongi's face and softly cupped his cheek before bringing the boy's face closer to his, noses touching.

"is this okay?" taehyung whispered, looking into yoongi's eyes in concern.

"yes," yoongi replied before connecting their lips.

the kiss deepened as taehyung snaked his other arm around yoongi's small waist, pulling him onto his lap. yoongi wrapped his legs around the other, his lips still touching taehyung's.

taehyung nibbled lightly on yoongi's bottom lip, rubbing the boy's hips, causing him to moan into the kiss. taehyung took his chance, tongues tangling as the arousal between them began to grow. their teeth clashed ever so slightly as their heavy breaths in between were prominent. the hands that now rested on yoongi's hips became to guide him into a rocking movement against taehyung's own. a small moans began to fill the room as yoongi rutted his hips against the older much faster than before. taehyung began to feel himself grow hard beneath the younger who continued to rock his hips.

taehyung pulled away from yoongi's lips, holding onto his hips to prevent him from moving anymore.

"yoongi, stop," he warned, looking at the boy who had a desperate as well as worried look on his face.

"w- what? why? did i do something w- wrong?" yoongi said breathlessly, his eyes beginning to water slightly.

"no no no, you're fine. don't worry, okay? i just don't want to do anymore before i lose control over myself... plus you shouldn't do this with someone like me," taehyung mumbled, looking away from the younger.

"what if i want you to lose control?"

taehyung choked out, his eyes flashing back up to yoongi's face. "n- no, you can't! plus, you should be doing this with someone you l- love.. like a boyfriend - that's not me,"

"but i do love y- you taehyung..." yoongi's glassy eyes staring into taehyung's as he cupped the older's cheeks into his hands. "i want y- you to be my b- boyfriend,"

"are you sure?" taehyung whispered, "what about hoseok hyung?"

"huh? what about him? he's just a friend. it's you who i want,"

"okay,"

"okay?"

"i'll be your boyfriend," taehyung said with a smile.

"really?" yoongi said, his gummy smile on display.

the older nodded before connecting his lips to yoongi's soft ones, both smiling into the kiss.

the kiss was both sweet but short and yoongi wrapped his arms around taehyung's neck, resting his head on the boy's shoulder.

"let's take this slow, yeah baby boy?" taehyung spoke softly.

yoongi hummed in response and closed his eyes.

"i love you too yoongs,"