lovesick

taehyung, aged 17 :: yoongi, aged 16
third person perspective

the two boys walked through the hallway of the school, the walls covered in posters and random artworks made by multiple students. taehyung had his arm wrapped securely around yoongi's waist, glaring at anyone who dared to even look in their direction.

they soon stopped in front of yoongi's class and taehyung pulled the younger into a tight embrace, kissing his forehead.

"i'll come collect you when classes are done, okay baby?" taehyung whispered into yoongi's ear.

yoongi hummed before giving taehyung's body a little squeeze. he pulled away and quickly pecked his lips, tip toeing in the process. he gave the older a smile before pulling away and walking into his classroom.

taehyung let out a sigh and walked to his classroom which was down the hall. it had only been a couple of minutes and he was already missing his baby boy.

he entered the classroom, making his way to his assigned seat. taehyung flopped into his chair, arms spread out onto the table as he laid his head onto the wooden surface, his lips had formed a pout as he began to sulk.

"ugh what's wrong with you?" taehyung heard a familiar voice say.

"imishyoongii," taehyung mumbled into his arm.

"you're acting like a lovesick puppy, it's not like you guys are going out or something," jimin joked.

"well we are, for your information!" taehyung responded, lifting his head up to look at the now surprised boy.

"whaaat? kim taehyung is going out with soft and innocent min yoongi?! no way! since when?" jimin gasped in surprise, he didn't believe that taehyung would ever grow the balls to make a move.

"aish- i should hit you for doubting me!" taehyung threatened, raising his hand slightly. "we started going out yesterday, i went over to his house and.. yeah."

"oooh, does that mean you guys... you know... did it?"

"what? no! he barely just turned 16, i'm not gonna fuck him yet!"

"i think the term is 'make love' not 'fuck', i don't think yoongi would like to kiss that potty mouth of yours," jimin tutted, waggling his finger in front of the taehyung.

"oh shut it. of course we'll make love... only when he's ready though," taehyung blushed at the thought of yoongi's flushed body beneath his, letting out small pants and whines.

"well have you guys kissed yet at least?"

taehyung nodded, his lips curling ever so slightly into a smile as he was reminded of their little make out session before they left the house to go to school.

"hmm, hoseok isn't gonna like this when he finds out about you guys..." jimin said, not noticing what he had revealed.

"wait what? hoseok? why should it be any of his concern what me and yoongi do?" taehyung's ears pricked, his attention fully on jimin who's eyes were widen as he had realised what he had said.

"uhh— don't worry! ignore what i just said!" jimin awkwardly laughed, eyes avoiding taehyung's piercing glare.

"no jimin, tell me what you meant by hoseok finding out and not liking it,"

"okay okay! just don't blow up though... i'm pretty sure i got it all wrong anyways and he will back off once he finds out!" jimin tried to reason, slightly panicking inside.

"ugh jimin just fucking tell me before i find him and ask him myself!" taehyung growled, beginning to get mad as he didn't like the idea of hoseok even associating himself with his yoongi.

"okay, well..."