mickey

taehyung, aged 16 :: yoongi, aged 15
third person perspective

"hyungie, look at all the d- doggies!" yoongi cooed as he watched a group of dogs run around and chase each other.

it was a saturday afternoon and the pair had decided to go to the park with their other friends, jimin and jungkook, who they were still waiting for. they had decided that after spending some time hanging out together at the park, they would go to the ice cream parlour nearby.

all of a sudden, a little brown and white dog came running up to yoongi, leaping onto his lap.

"hey there buddy, you're so cute omo. where's your owner?" yoongi cooed, rubbing the little dog's ears.

"MICKEY!" a male voice yelled out, running towards the pair.

"i'm so sorry about my dog, he's so hyperactive," the man said as he came to a halt in front of them, panting.

"ah it's okay. your dog is so adorable," yoongi smiled, still stroking mickey.

"ah thanks," the owner of mickey replied, rubbing the back of his neck, "i'm hoseok by the way."

"my name is yoongi,"

taehyung coughed, grabbing the attention of the two. "yeah, i'm taehyung," he muttered, not liking the lack of attention from the younger.

"oh, hello yoongi and taehyung. i didn't realise you guys were together," hoseok laughed lightly, his face brightening up.

'smh he's like a goddamn ray of sunshine,' taehyung thought, glaring discreetly at hoseok.

"would you like to sit with us, hoseokie?" yoongi offered, patting the space beside him.

the said male blushed slightly at the nickname and nodded, sitting down so yoongi was in between the two boys.

"so how are old are you, yoongi?" hoseok asked, stroking mickey who was now just laying across yoongi's (THICKKKEEEE) thighs.

"i'm 15, how about you?"

"ah i'm your hyung then, i'm 17. what about you, taehyung?" the older asked, looking at the grey haired boy.

"16," taehyung replied, eyes boring into hoseok as if he was trying to send a telepathic message to back off from yoongi.

"that's cool,"

hoseok smiled at yoongi who playing with the adorable bow on top of mickey's head.

the trio were soon joined by jungkook and jimin who were wearing matching outfits. taehyung raised his eyebrow at the sight and asked laughing, "what's up with the outfits?"

"i lost a bet with jimin so now i have to wear the same thing as him for the day," jungkook replied sighing.

"ooh who's this?" jimin asked, looking at the stranger beside yoongi as well as the dog on his lap.

"ah this is hoseok hyung and his dog, mickey. we just met them like 10 minutes ago," yoongi replied.

"ooh hello, cute dog you have there," jungkook said, reaching out to stroke mickey who gladly let him.

"hiaa!" hoseok greeted cheerfully causing taehyung to scowl silently.

"are you guys ready to go?"

"yeah lets go," taehyung said, jumping up from the bench.

"awhie, i don't wanna go," yoongi whined, cuddling with mickey. "i don't wanna leave you and mickey," he said, looking at hoseok with sad eyes.

"it's okay yoongi, you should go with your friends. we can exchange numbers if you want and arrange another time for you to see mickey," hoseok smiled.

"okay!" yoongi pulled out his phone and gave it to hoseok to put his number in.

once he was done, he reattached mickey's leash to his collar and stood up. "it was nice meeting you all, make sure to call me sometime yoongs!" hoseok said, waving goodbye before walking off with mickey.

"bye bye!" everyone chorused apart from taehyung who was glaring at the back of the boy's head, mentally shooting lasers at him.

"ah he's so nice," jimin spoke, receiving a "yeah he is," from jungkook and yoongi.

"tch let's just go now," taehyung said, walking off in the direction of the ice cream parlour.

"someone's a bit jealous," jungkook whispered to jimin, causing the latter to giggle and agree.

yoongi rushed over to taehyung's side, holding onto his arm. "hey! don't walk off without m- me," the younger said with a pout.

taehyung let out a sigh and mumbled an apology before continuing walking along side yoongi and the pair shortly behind them.

'why's it that the stutters so easily around me but not him?' taehyung thought to himself, referring to hoseok. a small smile crept onto his lips, finding the small boy's stutter undeniably cute nonetheless. 'maybe my charms make him nervous.. yeah that must be it,' taehyung smirked, nodding his head.

"err tae? are you o- okay?" yoongi asked, tilting his head as he watched the older bop his head.

"what? i mean yeah, i'm fine!"

the younger giggled at the boy's behaviour and grabbed onto his hand, lacing their fingers. "okay then! let's hurry up before the line gets really long," yoongi said, dragging taehyung along.

the grey haired boy blushed at the sight of their hands laced together, his heart beginning to race.