best friend

taehyung, aged 16 :: yoongi, aged 15
third person perspective

taehyung strolled into class and sat in his designated seat which was situated at the window. his pink sailor moon plaster was on display as he had decided to part his hair today. he didn't care what people thought about him because he honestly couldn't give a single fuck. he only took things personal if it involved his best friend, min yoongi.

he knew that yoongi got teased often and it broke his heart to hear about it from yoongi, hence why he made sure to break people's bones whenever yoongi told him about another  event of constant teasing from someone. of course he didn't tell yoongi he was getting into fights because of him, because he knew that yoongi would get very upset knowing that he was the reason why taehyung got hurt sometimes. the older didn't mind though, he'd rather get kicked and punched a million times than for yoongi to get picked on for his "flaws" constantly.

in taehyung's eyes, yoongi was a beautiful angel, he was absolutely flawless. he could list a million things that he loved about yoongi and how much he adored his best friend.

the grey haired boy stared out the window as the class began. his thoughts wandering off to the younger boy who was now in gym class. taehyung was hoping that he'd see yoongi's class outside playing who knows what but unfortunately, it looked like it was going to rain anytime soon so it was most likely that they'd just stay inside the gym hall. taehyung let out a sigh, his chin resting on his palm as he watched the grey clouds begin to form in the sky.

all of a sudden, he felt a nudge on his side and he turned his head to see his desk partner and friend, park jimin, staring at him quizzically.

"what?" taehyung whispered, not wanting to get in trouble by the teacher for talking.

"what's on your head?" jimin asked, stifling a laugh at the sight of the bright pink sticker with sailor moon, holding her wand in her signature pose.

"a plaster?"

"yes but why do you have a sailor moon plaster on your head?"

"yoongi gave it to me because i got into a fight yesterday,"

jimin shook his head, "dude you really need to stop getting into fights.. it's gonna look bad on your record."

"i know but it's just- ugh you won't get it,"

"just don't cause so much trouble, you're worrying little yoongi to death," jimin chuckled.

"oh shut up," taehyung laughed along, "i told him i'm going to stop anyways."

"good, no more trouble—"

"KIM! PARK! STOP TALKING AND FOCUS ON THE LESSON!" the teacher yelled, slamming her hand onto her front desk to catch their attention.

"yes miss," the two chorused.

"spoke too soon," jimin said, laughing once again, causing the latter to follow suit.

[note]: just a bit of vmin before i dive deep into the pool of taegi fluff and love :-))