kink

taehyung, aged 17 :: yoongi, aged 16
third person perspective

"okay well... hoseok has been having some.. uh what should i call it? ugh forget it, it doesn-"

"hyung, just tell me!" taehyung bursted out, cutting off jimin, he had only called the older male hyung whenever he wanted something.

"promise me you won't react until i tell you the full thing! plus, promise me that you won't do anything about it either!" jimin pleaded, sticking out his pinky.

"ugh whatever- i promise. now tell me for real!" taehyung spoke, linking his pinky with the other.

"uh let's just say that hoseok has a... uh kink? and it involves yoongi.."

taehyung let out a gasp, "he's a fucking pedo-"

"oh my god! no! what the fuck? he's literally around our age? are you— ugh let me continue before you open your mouth again," jimin said, hitting taehyung on the head lightly. "and before you even start, no he does not have real feelings for yoongi OR you, even if that little tiny itty bitty thought popped into your head one day."

"what! why would i ever think that? pfft, i mean who wouldn't have feelings for me; like look at me! i am a god—"

"okay shut up now, do you want to know or not," jimin said, rolling his eyes.

taehyung nodded in response, awaiting for the boy to reveal the 'secret'.

"okay, hoseok has a ddlb kink and ever since he met yoongi, he's been thinking that yoongi is everything that could bring his uh.. interests to life? he doesn't think anything sexual of him! he just has a complex for cute and small boys... um yeah?" jimin explained, his face becoming bright red.

taehyung's eyes widened in surprise, "wh- what? sorry what?" he stuttered, baffled by what he had just heard."hoseok has a what now?"

"ah hoseok is going to be devastated when he finds out yoongi is taken!" jimin sighed.

"what? hold up? hoseok has a complex for my baby? jesus christ he's such a pervert! i knew he was a weird one since the day we met, ugh watch when i see him, his ass won't have a complex for shit by the time i'm done—"

"no! taehyung you promised you won't do anything and you know you can't turn back on a promise! just look past this okay? hoseok isn't the type to interfere anyways so he won't do anything to your relationship in order to get what he wants,"

"honestly, i won't even be able to look at the guy the same way, i mean... a ddlb kink? i'm not the type to kink shame but why with my yoongi," taehyung said, pulling a scrunched up face.

"ugh i don't even know, just forget it now and don't bring it up to either of them! i'm not even supposed to tell anyone this secret!" jimin said.

"wait a minute... since when are you and hoseok even close to be sharing stuff like this? what's going on? oh my god, are you cheating on jungkook?!"

"huh what? me and jungkook aren't even going out!"

"oh whatever, stop trying to divert the conversation!"

"i'm not, you're the one who asked if i'm cheating on jungkook!"

"look you're still doing it! tell me what's going on with you and hoseok then!"

"ugh fine but you can't tell anyone, not even yoongi or jungkook!" jimin once again stuck out his pinky.

"i promise," taehyung muttered, linking pinkies with jimin and stamping the promise.

"meandhoseokareonaddlbforumtogether," jimin said quickly, covering his face with his hands to hide his embarrassment.

"what? say it slowly, i can't understand you."

"me and hoseok are on a ddlb forum together," jimin whispered, hands still over his face.

"uhm... okay then.. that's uh new," taehyung scratched the back of his head, absolutely bewildered by the news.

"don't be disgusted by me!" jimin squealed out into his hands.

taehyung let out a light chuckle and pulled jimin's hands away from his face. "man, i ain't gonna shame you for your interests. i've known you for so long now, i'm not not going to judge you for who you are."

"you're not?"

taehyung shook his head, smiling at his best friend who smiled back at him. "now, tell me. do you also have a soft min yoongi complex?!" taehyung said seriously, grabbing the boy's wrists.

"no no no! i uh have a... daddy jeon jungkook complex.." jimin mumbled, his face even brighter than before.

taehyung barked out in laughter, releasing the boy's wrists. "daddy jungkook? what the hell!geez you guys really need to just go out, it's so obvious that you like each other!"

"oh shut up, just because you and yoongi go out now doesn't mean you guys weren't the most oblivious people in the entire world to each other's feelings!" jimin spoke, rolling his eyes at his friend.

"what! we were not!" taehyung retorted back.

"yeah yeah yeah, whatever. complete bullshit!"

"you know what—"

"YOU KNOW WHAT KIM AND PARK, DETENTION FOR THE BOTH OF YOU! WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS? RECESS FOR YOU GUYS TO HAVE A FULL BLOWN CONVERSATION IN MY CLASS? UNBELIEVABLE!" the teacher screamed out, snapping the boys out of their little bubble that they had created which had preventing them from realising that class had just started.

"ah... sorry miss, we were talking too much to realise what was going on," jimin apologised, rubbing the back of his neck.

the teacher kissed her teeth and ignored the boy's apology, continuing on with her class.

"do you think jungkook actually likes me back?" jimin whispered to taehyung who had his head lying on the desk once again.

"man, i don't think. i know so," the said boy replied with a smile.

jimin nodded before opening up his text book and turning his attention to the front.