t w e n t y o n e

I sat down on one of the benches outside and sit there in shock. I couldn't think straight, my heart was telling me to tell him now but my mind said the opposite.

As soon as I get the strength to move I get up and wipe my tears away from my face, the cold air making my whole body numb. I walk inside and fake a smile. "Hey princess where'd you go?" Leo says with a smile on his face as he wraps his arm around my waist, I try my best to hide my face "Oh Georgia just wanted to talk to me outside" I say hugging him back. I thought to myself, I'll tell him a little bit after the party.

I walk around the house and get some food. "Hey y/n, we're glad that you made it" I look up and see Eva and Mia in front of me but no sign of Olivia. "Hey" I reply with a smile "thanks for inviting me" I say hugging the both of them. "No problem, the more people the better" Eva says giggling. "Where's Olivia?" I ask curiously, "She's outside" Mia replied sternly, "Oh" I say before taking a sip from my drink.

I watch as Mia leaves and Eva stays, looking at me with concern in her eyes, she comes closer and whispers in my ear, "You have to leave
y/n." she says before leaving in a hurry.

I stood there confused about the situation that just happened, as I attempt to find my way back to Leo a hand grabs my shoulder, I flinch by the sudden touch and jolt around. My eyes travel up his chest and to his face, it was Tanner. I roll my eyes and continue walking as I do I check the time, it's 9:00pm already. "Wait y/n, I really need to speak to you" Tanner says pushing himself pass the crowd.

He grabs my arm and pulls me outside, "What are you doing?!" I half shout and fix my dress, when he stops tugging on my arm. "About that night at the movies-" "that meant nothing Tanner, honestly your a great guy and any girl would be lucky to have you but I'm with Leondre and I love him and couldn't ask for anything better, just forget that day ever happened" I say interrupting him. Tanner looks down at the ground with guilt in his eyes, "if only it was that easy" he whispers. "Ever since that kiss, I haven't been able to get you out of my mind" he says looking up at me. I look anywhere, trying to not keep eye contact, "Look Tanner I have to go" I say walking towards the crowded house.

I sigh as I walk outside to the front, just before I reached the front I called Leo to tell him I'm leaving but he doesn't answer. I texted Charlie to tell Leo that I'm leaving but I didn't get a text back. I walk out further into the drive way and freeze in my tracks. I stand still thinking if this is real or not, once I get the courage I clear my throat. Leo turns around looking at me in shock, as he holds Olivia's hand.

"Really Leo?" I say fighting back tears, "I can explain" he says rushing up to hug me. I push him away and turn around. "Well it's fair isn't it?" Olivia says, making me stop in confusion. "Shut up Olivia you shouldn't have been kissing him when you know he is dating me!" I shoot back turning around again. "But didn't you kiss Tanner" she says looking at me as she tilts her head.

"What? Is she telling the truth? Did you actually kiss Tanner" Leo says with a croaky voice. I look up at him with tears streaming down my face, I gulp and try to say something but nothing comes out. I'm just stuck there, crying. I look at Olivia and see her smirking, "I have proof, if that's what you really want" she says hugging up against Leo. I close my eyes to help stop the temptation of attacking her. "Great" Leo says looking up at the dark sky.

Leo walks past me, brushing his shoulder against mine, as Olivia follows after him. I fall to the ground and break down, the cold air numbing the sharp pain in my chest.

That night I walked home and made sure I took the longer way. It was already 11:40pm at night and I felt dead, I felt broken. I push open the door once I unlocked it and struggle to carrying myself upstairs. I flop into bed and wrap the big, fluffy blanket around my body and close my eyes. Tonight was supposed to be a great night, but instead I found Leo kissing the person I hate the most and Leo found out about me kissing Tanner. If this is what Eva meant then I should of left when I had the chance.

--

"HONEY I'M GOING TO WORK!" I hear my mom yell as I slowly open my eyes. "GEORGIA IS HERE!" she yells again, making me groan. I lay in bed, waiting for Georgia to open the door. "Can I come in?" Georgia says knocking on the door three times. I don't answer but she opens the door anyway.

She sits down beside me and puts her hand on my shoulder. I jump up and hug her as I start to cry again in her shoulder, "I should have listened to you, I'm sorry" I say continuously, sobbing into her shirt. "It's alright. now i gotta take care of your sad butt, get up and have a shower. We're going shopping to cheer you up".

I let go of Georgia and get one of my favourite hoodies, which is one of Leo's and some sweat pants. I'm really not trying to impress anyone. I hope in the shower and drown my face with warm water. Knowing I have Georgia by my side through this hard time, I know I'll make it out. Let's just hope today will be great with no dramas.

A/N~ wow it's been a hot minutes since i last posted and i truly am sorry.. i was just really busy with assignments but now i'll be able to update whenever i'm not doing anything. please vote, comment and follow if you're enjoying this so far and have a great day. also THANK YOU! so much for 4k reads. i didn't even think i'd get 100 reads makes me super happy and makes me want to continue updating. 💜