f i v e

Unknown: oh sorry, this is Leondre but you can just call me leo

You slowly put your phone down as you feel your heart beat out of your chest. You wanted to scream and tell him you love him so much and that your a fan but you didn't want to ruin what youse have just start.

Y/N: oh hey leo i'm y/n, do you want to catch up to get to know each other a bit? Since Georgia and Charlie are dating.
Leo: sure, what time?

You quickly checked the time, it's 8:30am

Y/N: hmm what about 1:00pm?
Leo: yeah I think I shouldn't be busy then
Y/N: cool, see you then

As you sent that text you devoured your toast and ran upstairs to have a shower and get ready, since this was your first time meeting your idol, you wanted to look perfect for the first impression.

You jumped in the shower and washed your hair as you listened to live your life, you sang along. Once you finished you jumped out to check the time 8:51am. You got out your favourite pair of clothes that you liked a lot and grabbed the straightener as you plugged it in and sat on your cozy bed.

You slowly straightened your hair, it took 15 minutes as you were almost finished your got a text from Georgia, you quickly the last part of your hair and went up to the bathroom counter,

Text~
Georgia: I heard your going out with Leo 😏

You chuckled and went back to your room and changed into your clothes black jeans, a white top and a grey jumper, and went back to your phone

Y/N: it's not a date! We are just hanging out
Georgia: hmm still 😂
Y/N: well I need to go soon, talk to you later
Georgia: fine, I'm hanging out with Charlie as well byeee.

You rolled your eyes and chuckled at her happiness about being around Charlie. She must really love him, the thought of this make you get shivers down your spine. You ran downstairs and put on a movie while waiting for leo.

LEOS POV
are you sure about this? Leo said as he looked at the outfit Charlie picked out for him,
Yes, just trust me leo, Charlie chuckled as he through leo the outfit he picked out.

I don't trust Charlie at all, but with all the information Charlie told me about y/n, I just want to see her to see if she is this cute and amazing. I checked my phone and it was about 12:45 so I decided to ask for y/n's address and she surprisingly gave it to me. As I jumped in my Uber I gave him the address and he drove off.

Y/N POV
I checked my phone and it was almost 1:00. I was now scared he wouldn't come, I sighed and heard my doorbell. I looked right to the door and took a deep breath as I quickly looked into the mirror near the door.

You opened the door in shock to see a very handsome leo in front of you, wearing his black ripped jeans and the bars and melody maze hoodie. You gulped.

Hey, what do you want to do? Leo said with a huge grin on his face,
Oh... umm.. what about we watch a movie? You said hoping he would like it.
Sure.

You smiled at how cute his voice was, he was so perfect. And now you could tell why everyone loved them once they see them.

15 minutes later

A/N~ cliff hanger or no?? Make sure you keep reading because theirs some juicy stuff and amazing ideas. Feel free to comment any ideas! And remember to like, vote and comment.