s e v e n t e e n

It was now morning and I was walking in circles around my room, trying to process everything that happened yesterday afternoon.

Why would Tanner kiss me? I told myself pulling my hair in frustration. Should I tell Leo? Do I actually like Tanner? No. Definitely not, I love Leo, a lot. A million thoughts circled around my mind until I was interrupted by a beep from my phone.

It was Leo.

Baby 💜💍
Hey beautiful, hope you had a great day yesterday, see you at school. I need to tell you something important today so be prepared ☺️

My stomach dropped. Leo was always nice to me and now I've betrayed him. I jumped out of bed to do my normal routine for school. It's only Thursday, one more day left, I told myself as I sighed.

-

I walked around the back of school this time, I couldn't really see Leo now, I felt to guilty and had butterflies in my stomach every time I thought about it.

It wouldn't be that bad if I didn't kiss back. But something made me, I just couldn't control myself at all.

I continued walking around, for the third time as I listened to their new song they hadn't realised yet, fall.

As I replayed the song, I got a call from Leo. I sniffed a few times and wiped my eyes, in an attempt to not sound like I've been crying.

"Hey babe" I said excitedly, "hey, are you at school yet? I'm waiting at the front for you" "yeah, I'll meet you there" I said as happy as possible. "Okay, see you soon" he said as he hung up.

Just then I remembered the text he sent me,
Hey beautiful, hope you had a great day yesterday, see you at school. I need to tell you something important today so be prepared ☺️

I hope this won't make me feel even more bad, I thought taking a deep breath and walking to the front of the school. There he was, looking as perfect as he always is, how could I even do that to someone so perfect, so kind, someone that has put his love and trust to me.

"Y/N!" Leo said in excitement turning around. I hugged him as tight as I could, knowing that when I eventually tell him, I'll never feel the warmth of his presence next to me again, and that when the day comes I'll never get to see his cute smile in the morning when I see him at school on when I wake up and turn to see his handsome face next to mine. He hugged me back twice as hard, as I dug my neck in his shoulder.

"Y/N, please go on a date with me, tomorrow" Leo said holding me close to him. I was speechless, after what I did his asking me, why is this happening now, shouldn't it be karma? I was trying to say something, something like no, but all that came out was "yes".

He kissed me on the forehead and hugged me again. Why did I say yes? I truly didn't deserve it. I tried enjoying the last couple of minutes in Leo's embrace.

-

I was now eating my lunch. Just by myself. Tanner wasn't in class today, of course. "Hey, how was the movies?" Georgia asked as she sat down in front of me. "I need to tell you something" I said as I took a sip from my chocolate milkshake. "Tell me" Georgia said leaning in closer. "I did something ba-." "Hey, what's up" Charlie said as he sat beside Georgia, wrapping his arm around her waist. "Nothing, anyway continue Y/N" "oh nothing" I said taking a bite from my muesli bar.

-

I was sitting in fourth period with Leo, Science. Today's gone pretty quick, I just had to survive the last minutes and then I'll leave hopefully with nothing to worry about.

-

I zoomed out of Science hoping to avoid everyone. "Oh, Y/N are you coming Saturday for Mia's party?" Olivia said with a small grin. "Yeah" I said trying to pass through her, "um, you should come with us to get something to wear, meet me at my place tomorrow, I'll give you two outfits" she said flicking her hair and turning the opposite way.

I jogged to the front gate waiting, debating whether I should walk or get the bus. "Y/N" let's walk together" I heard and turned around, it's Georgia, she's made my decision.

"You know, you should tell me what you wanted to tell me before, when we get to your house" "oh um okay" I said bitting my bottom lip.

-

Once we got to my house Georgia made herself at home. "Okay, get start to this story" Georgia said pulling her full attention on me. I tried saying something but nothing came out, it was like someone didn't want me to tell.

"Just take a deep breath" Georgia said holding my hands as I did so. "That afternoon when we went to the movies" I took another pause, this time my heart felt like it was slowly being pulled apart. "When I went to the toilet, tanner came as well and he kissed me when I exited" I said now not able to feel my heart, my stomach felt like a tornado swirling around my stomach making it half impossible for me to breath.

"It's okay Y/N, you didn't kiss back? Did you" I told a big gulp, "I did, and that's the thing, I don't know why I did. All Leo's ever done was make me smile and happy, there's never a day when I have a frown on my face and if I do it's because I haven't seen his cute face that day, I regret everything and now Leo asked me to a date Friday, I don't even know what to do, I said yes but I truly don't deserve it" I said feeling like a big weigh was just lifted from my shoulders.

"You need to tell him, either today, tomorrow before the date or after the date, it's better to tell him now then never. But do what you would want". She said hugging me. "Let's watch a movie" Georgia said, going to my cupboard getting the popcorn and snacks in a rush making me slightly giggle.

During the two movies we watched I slightly had an idea on how and when I'd tell Leo. What have you done Tanner.

A/N~ ... hope you enjoyed an liked this part, it's pretty bad.. I think. Comment, vote and follow if you enjoyed. Hopefully it'll be interesting IF Leo finds out.