"Yes, I will," he took a step forward, "you belong to me."

Before I could protest his statement, he turned sharply on his heel and disappeared inside his office.

Letting out an exasperated sigh, I pulled my seat out from under my desk with a bit too much force and plopped down on it.

I contemplated smacking my head against the desk and just knocking myself out, but that would require work, so I decided against it.

Once I adjusted myself in the seat and turned my computer on, the phone rang.

Having done it a thousand times, I picked it up and answered, "Park Realty, this is Seoyeon, how may I direct your call?"

"Yes hello this is Min Yoongi from the Tokyo branch, I need to speak with Park Jimin," the voice on the other line replied.

"Right away sir," I answered, already knowing just how important this man was.

I placed the call on line 2 and hung up before picking the phone up again to dial for Jimin.

Making a disgusted face, I punched in his number listed on a post it note on my computer and held the phone up to my ear.

"Miss me already kitten?" His deep voice answered.

"No," I said sharply, "you have a call on line 2, its Min Yoongi," I practically spat out.

"Ah alright, thanks darling," I could practically see him smirking as I slammed the phone down and hung up the call.

Looking around my desk I noticed two piles of papers.

One of which I was supposed to copy and the other I was supposed to fax to the Beijing branch.

Sighing, I grabbed the stacks and rose from my seat.

I walked quickly to the work room with the copy and fax machines, as the papers were heavy and I wanted to set them down as soon as possible.

When I entered I noticed someone was already using the copy machine so I walked over to the fax and set down the piles on the table beside it.

"Oh hey Seoyeon!"

I looked up from the papers and noticed that the person using the copy machine was Mina, my only friend here.

"Oh hey Mina!" I greeted back, smiling brightly.

"You excited for the office camping trip Saturday?" she asked, her brown eyes glistening in the light.

"Of course! This is gonna be the closest thing I've ever gotten to a vacation since I moved to Seoul." I joked, breaking our eye contact to load the machine with the papers.

"Same here," she commented, removing her papers from the copy machine, "so do you maybe wanna carpool with Taehyung and I?"

"Oh yea sure," I nodded, smiling lightly.

"Ok great I'll text you the details," she smiled back, "bye!"

"Bye," I waved to her retreating figure.

I took my time with the papers, as spending more time here meant spending less time at Jimin's beck and call.

Everything he did managed to get under my skin.

Which was probably his goal.

Arrogant pricks are usually like that.

Rolling my eyes at the thought of him, I grabbed the piles of papers and walked back to my desk.

The phone was ringing and I rushed to set everything down and answer it.

Then I noticed that it was coming from Jimin's office.

Rolling my eyes again, I picked up.

"What?" I spat out.

"Watch the attitude kitten, I need you in my office, now." He hung up the phone.

His voice was harsh on the phone and he sounded pissed off.

Great, now I'll have to deal with the angry jerk by myself.

I can't wait.

I smoothed down my skirt and walked over to his office doors.

Sighing, I knocked to let him know I was entering and then opened the door.

He wasn't facing me, in fact his chair was turned around.

I shut the door behind me and walked over to his desk.

Hearing my heels on the marble, he turned in his chair and looked at me with a smirk.

Looks like he's back to just a regular jerk now.

Damnit.

"What?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Take a seat, I have something to explain," he waved off my attitude.

I glanced behind me looking for a chair.

Frowning, I turned back to look at him, "There aren't any seats,"

He simply smirked and gestured to his lap, his left eyebrow cocked in a suggestive manner.

My eyes narrowed at him.

"I am not sitting in your lap,"

"I'm the boss of you kitten, not the other way around, so shut up and get your little ass over here."

"I'm fine thank you," I answered sarcastically.

His smirk was replaced with a glare.

"Are you going to explain what you were talking about earlier or are you just going to stare at me?" I asked, shifting my weight onto one leg.

He sighed before talking, "Are you going to the office camping trip on Saturday?"

"How did you even find out about that?" I questioned, my eyebrows furrowing.

"Word gets around," he winked, "answer the question."

"No, I'm not going," I lied, not wanting him to invite himself to join Mina and I.

"Ah perfect, then pack your bags, we're going to Japan this weekend," he smirked, standing up.

"I-I'm sorry, what?" I choked out.

"I have to meet with Min Yoongi from the Toyko branch Saturday and I'm not going alone, besides you're supposed to bring your secretary on business trips." He explained, walking towards me.

"Are you serious?" I managed to ask, still in shock.

Did I really just ruin the camping trip for myself?

"Of course darling,"

"Stop calling me that!" I snapped, glaring at him.

"Don't talk back to me," Jimin growled out, moving so that he was in front of me, "kitten." he added, slamming his hands on the desk behind me, trapping my body against his.

▬▬▬▬