Introduction

Hello, you beautiful reader💜! My name is The cookies lover🍪💙 and I present you The Elements! As you know from the description of the book, the main character is Shadow Renoir and she's maybe not the type of character you're used to see (said every author ever😶), but please be patient with her and the book. It may look like a mess at the beginning, but it surely gets better.

Now, before we go right into the story there are a few things you should know before you decide to keep reading or not. Please read all the following things before you proceed because I don't want anymore bothersome comments or messages.

°~°○•Here it goes•○°~°

¤1¤ ❗❗My first language is not English and you'll see lots of grammar mistakes in this book, so please don't jump at my throat for every grammar mistake or misspelling I do. My keyboard does have the spelling correction mode on, but sometimes it doesn't work. If you see some mistake that bothers you that much you can point it out nicely or choose another book to read.

¤2¤ ⚠️This books contains vulgar language and violence scenes, and please if one of this things bother you don't read this book. There is a warning in the description of the book, but some people simply don't read it and come after my ass, so people read the warnings. They are placed there for a reason.

•3• The characters are the way they are because I made them that way and their attitude have a role in this whole plot, so please refrain yourself from calling them stupid or any other offensive names.

•4• ⚠️Bullying is mention in this book, but none of my main characters are bullies in any way possible. I created them and I can guarantee you that none of them are a bully. I'm not promoting nor accepting this kind of behaviour. (And if you're going through it right now stay strong and please tell someone💙.)

°5° ⚠️Some mental disorders are mention and some characters have them. If you don't like the topic of them or if you get triggered at the mention of them, I highly advise you to not read this book. 

°6° If you don't like this story I strongly advise you to exit it, erase it from your library and find something else to read without leaving hateful or mean comments, or message me to tell me how crappy my book is. 

▪7▪ The story is finished and is the first part of a trilogy which is not finished yet, the third book is being worked on right now. I'm mentioning this because some people like to read a series only after it's finished.

▪8▪ This book is currently being edited and rewrite, so don't be surprise if you're reading it and suddenly there's a change in the style of writing. I started to write this book 2 or 3 years ago when I just got into writing and my style was all over the place. I do believe that I evolved since then and I'll try my best to keep evolving.

I'm not trying to look mean or threatening, don't take this the wrong way. I'm mentioning all of this things because I received some not very nice complains about certain, lets say aspects, about this book. All I'm saying is to simply stop reading and leave if there's someone that bothers you so much. You don't need to make it look like it's the end of the world, just delete the book and that's all. 

But, if you decide to keep reading I hope you'll enjoy this book and Welcome To The World of The Elements, my sweet beautiful biscuits💜💙🍪!!! All events, places and characters are a result of my very crazy imagination. Some characters are inspired by some people I know, but none of them are the same as the real person. They share some characteristics, but the way they talk and the actions they make are different.

I think this happens to a lot of authors and if you ask me, this is one of the many things I love being an author: you can get inspiration from literally everything and anyone, from one of your close friends or if you saw a bird chirping outside your window, to that one person that caught your eye on the street and listening for the 10th time that one song you like.  

The last thing I want to say before I leave you alone (after boring you for so long) is that I'm not trying to offend anyone with what I'm writing, on the contrary, I'm trying to show you new sides of the 'freak' or 'weird' kid you don't understand or that always happy and smiley person you adore. There's more to a person than the appearance and the façade they let you see.

All being said, I hope you keep reading and join Shadow on her wild and long journey💜. 

Your one and only,
- The_cookies_lover🍪💙.