7. No Arnold, no me.

Edited

3:00 AM

I groaned and stuck my face in my pillow. It's 3 AM in the morning and I can't sleep. I'm physically tired, but my mind is wide awake. My head is spinning with all new things I found out today. Actually, yesterday. I've got lots of answers, but even more questions appeared. I tried blocking out all this thoughts, but sometimes I think that my won brain hates me and chooses to contemplate the meaning of life instead of letting me sleep.

"Stupid brain." I mumbled and let myself slip out of my bed butt first on the floor.

I whined out in distress. I want to sleep so bad, but I can't. I eyes are literally dropping, but as soon as I close my eyes I'm suddenly not tired anymore. I need to talk with someone, to tell them about all this crazy shits that have happened to me or my head is going to explode. 

If Arnold was here....

ARNOLD.

That's it! I'm going to pay Arnold a little visit.

I tip toed downstairs, past Ash's peaceful room and Hazel's filled with snores room, and arrived in the living room ready to head out when I realized something. I currently in the Elementar world, while Arnold is in the Human  world and I have no idea about how teleporting works.

"Well, it's time to learn how teleporting works." I whispered with a smirk.

Now, it can't be this hard, can it? Is there a spell or something like that? Do I need a wand or to move my hands in a certain way?

God, why couldn't I receive a letter to Hogwarts instead of a one hell of a meeting with dark and later on a weird mark that I don't even know how it works or does??

Suddenly, an idea popped inside my head. Ash said that Elementars use their mind a lot, so many all I have to do is use my mind. 

I took a deep breath and straightened my back. I closed my eyes and thought about Arnold, the school grounds and the Human dimension in general. When I was pretty confident that it worked, I opened the front door and walked out. A scream slipped out of my mouth when I felt myself falling through the air. The air rushed out of my lungs when I stopped falling and hit the ground with a sickening cracking sound. 

This is the only moment in the past 48 hours when I'm happy that I'm an Elementar because there's no way any human being would've survive this fall.

I shook my head and slowly got up from the ground with shaky legs. 

"Holy crap, this was one hell of a ride." I mumbled as I brushed the dust from my pajamas. After I waited for a few minutes to regain my orientation, I looked around and smirked when I saw Arnold behind me.

I rushed towards him and hugged him. "Oh, Arnold, I missed you so fucking much! You have no idea how many crazy things happened to me during this past 2 days! Everything started during that damned biology trip! And I was so happy about it, but now I don't think it was such a good idea to go. But back to the topic..." I started to ramble and get off everything I had on my chest. "And I couldn't sleep so I thought I should pay you a visit because you still are my best friend!" I finished and hugged Arnold again.

Something or someone growled behind me and I started to scream. "Why in the name of Zeus are you in the fucking Human world, hugging a tree at 3 in the fucking morning??!! I'm waiting for a good explanation or..." I turned around to see a fuming Ash in his pale green pajamas with his arms crossed over his chest.

I sheepishly smiled at him. "Well, you see, it's actually a funny story. Yesterday's events kept my mind awake and I was a little overwhelmed, and I felt that if I'd talk with someone about everything, I will feel better. So that's how I ended up here, talking with Arnold." I said and pointed towards Arnold.