2. What's that noise?

Edited.

This is the first time in my entire life when I'm happy to hear my alarm clock ringing. Why? Because today is Tuesday which can only mean one thing: biology trip instead of the 3 last hours of school! To say that I'm excited would be an understatement.

I jumped out of my bed after the first ring of my alarm clock (which is something very weird for me), I did my morning routine and sprinted downstairs to make myself some sandwiches for today.

"Mom! Dad! Are you still home?" I yelled from the kitchen to see if someone, except me, is home.

Of course my only response was silence. I don't know why I'm even trying. My parents are working at the local hospital or how I call it Their Home because they are spending more time there than here. They go to work when the sun rise and came back after midnight. If mom wouldn't let me every morning a sticky note with a nice message on it glued on the fridge, I would have forgot that I have parents a long time ago. I understand the importance of their job, but it would be really nice if we could spend some family time once in a while.

I sighed and pressed the play button from my phone in a lame attempt to make this place feel less empty and lonely. Backseat Serenade from All time low started to blare through the speakers and I started to sing along while dancing around and making my sandwiches.

Lazy lover find a place for me again 

You felt it once before I know you did

I could see it.

Whiskey princess drink me under pull me in,

You had me at "Come over boy, I need a friend",

I understand.

Backseat serenade,

Dizzy hurricane,

OH God, I'm sick of sleeping alone!

You're salty like a summer day

Kiss the sweat away

To your radio!

Backseat serenade,

Little hand grenade,

OH God, I'm sick of sleeping alone!

You're salty like a summer day

Kiss the pain away

To your radio!

You take me over

I throw you up against the wall

We've seen it all before

But this one's different,

It's deliberate.

You send me reeling,

Callin' out to you for more

The value of this moment lives in metaphor

Yeah, through it all.

Backseat serenade,

Dizzy hurricane,

OH God, I'm sick of sleeping alone!

You're salty like a summer day

Kiss the sweat away

To your radio!

When I wanted to continue my concert I realized that I made my sandwiches and I wanted to walk out on the front door in my pjs. I told you that sometimes I'm stupid.