***** Excerpt *****

"Of all people, I thought you'd understand.  They killed your Mother for God's sake!"

"I do understand, and I want to stop them as bad as you, but I'll not become what our Father was to do it.  Stop this and I promise we'll figure it out together."

She seems to consider my words for a moment, then looks at me, and tilts her head as her eyes turn a darker green. "I'm sorry Kyle, but not this time."

Suddenly a burst of energy throws me back and as I land I hit my head. My vision is blurred as I open my eyes to find her towering above me. Her eyes fade a little as she bends down to me. "Remember when we killed our Father."

"Yes," I say as my voice cracks.

"Well, have you ever stopped to think that maybe we were wrong, and he was right." I see a tear fall as she gently brushes away the hair from my face. "Goodbye," she whispers and as she stands her eyes darken and her face hardens. "Just remember to stay out of my way.  I don't want to have to hurt you, again."

She turns and walks away as everything fades to darkness.

I wake up to find Sarah, her eyes filled with tears, holding me and Kelsey standing beside her. "Kyle! Oh thank God. I thought I'd lost you."

After a moment I gain some strength and they help me up.  "How long have I been out?"

"I'm not sure.  After the fight ended I couldn't stand it any more and started running, " Sarah says.

"I think it's been about ten minutes since we stopped hearing you.  It's a long way from the house," Kelsey adds.

Looking around I see no sign of my sister, but I do remember what she said. "Give me your phone." Sarah hands it to me and I dial a number. 

"Maxwell, we have a major problem."