■53

°-•-°♡°-•-°

9:36 a.m

The morning weather was sunny and breezy. Sunlight was peeking through curtains in the window. Accross the window, on the bed two bodies were huddled to each other.

Taehyung was getting little kisses all over his face.

And when he woke up, he saw the most ever beautiful view, his bunny was smiling at him looking like a angel he was.

"Good morning Tae" Jungkook said in his sleepy voice.

"Good morning baby" Taehyung  smiled back at him.

Clothes were scattered carelessly on the floor from previous night. They were still in the bed. The duvet covering both of their naked bodies.

"It's our first day together as boyfriends right?" Jungkook beamed.

"Um..we haven't asked each other to be boyfriends so we aren't I guess?" Taehyung said mischievously.

"Yah! We confessed last night so that technically makes us boyfriends!!" Jungkook said pouting.

"No. We have to ask each other first." Taehyung said.

"Then you ask Tae. I said I love you to you first!"

"You're such a whiny baby Kook"

"Aish fine so Mr. Jeon Jungkook will you please be my boyfriend?" Taehyung asked cheesily.

"I would gladly be." Jungkook said giggling from how childish they were being.

"Now let's get dressed." Taehyung said as he got up from the bed.

Jungkook tried to get up but he yelped from pain in his lower body which obviously was from last night.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked worried.

"Uhm...I am having trouble in getting up..I think.." Jungkook said almost inaudible but Taehyung heard him.

"Oh wait here. Let me do something." Taehyung said and went away to dress up which left a confused Jungkook.

Shortly, Taehyung came dressed and made Jungkook wear one of his t-shirts and pants. Though Taehyung and Jungkook are almost the same height, his shirt was a little big to Jungkook. He looked like a small bean in it.

When Taehyung shifted near Jungkook, the younger questioned,
"What are you doing?"
Taehyung quietly wrapped his arms around Jungkook and carried him away from the bed.

He was carrying Jungkook through the hallway, heading to the breakfast table.

"Are you gonna carry me the whole day, Tae?"

"Well if you say so."

"Hm..I don't mind being cuddled to you like this, but I think I'll be fine after a bit."

He put down Jungkook gently in the chair and went to the kitchen.

"Wait you...are making breakfast??" Jungkook asked surprised.

"Yes, I am."

"Well...you do remember what happened the last time when we went to cook, right?" Jungkook asked with a doubt.

"Gukkie I can cook now ok? Just wait and watch."

"Alright if you say so."

++++

Turns out the breakfast wasn't bad.
Taehyung actually learned cooking for Jungkook.

They were cuddling on the couch right now, watching TV.

"Tae, we left last night without even telling Sooyun. Don't you think we should tell her everything?"

"Yeah you're right. And I also want to say sorry to Yerin, for thinking so bad of her."

"Then let's text them."

"Alright I'll bring our phones."

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤