■40

°-•-°♡°-•-°

It was Friday.

The exact day in which Taehyung and Jungkook were supposed to go to the party.

Jungkook was waiting for Taehyung to pick him up.
He was dressed nicely in a black shirt, leather jacket and black jeans. His hair was also styled neatly.

He was a little nervous about the party because he didn't knew any of them there. Plus Irene would be also there to create a drama.

He scrunched up his face when he thought about Irene.

He hated how she always acted extra clingy towards Taehyung.

Actually he disliked if anyone was a too little touchy with Taehyung.

Am I that jealous? He thought in his mind.

However the man who he was thinking interrupted his thoughts by ringing the doorbell.
He got up to see Taehyung.

Taehyung was smiling but when he saw the younger his face quickly changed to a rather surprised one.

He was staring at from Jungkook up to down.

Oh he was even biting his lips while looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook was once again about to turn all red but he somehow controlled himself.

Shit Jungkook don't you dare blush!
Or else he will find another reason to annoy you

Jungkook's face curved into a smirk when an idea came accross his mind.

He leaned into Taehyung and whispered in his ear,

"Am I looking so pretty that you can't take your eyes off me?" He whispered in a flirty voice.

Taehyung was a liitle shocked by hearing this from Jungkook.

Jungkook expected him to be shy and deny it. And his revenge from teasing him will be accomplished. Instead the opposite happened.

Taehyung rather pulled Jungkook even closer to him and whispered,

"Yes you look very pretty. But if we stay here any longer we will be late. So let's go now."

And with that Taehyung successfully made Jungkook a tomato again.

++++

Jungkook stared in front of him with awe.

They were now at the party. The party was not that huge. People were enjoying themselves.

"Um..Taehyung..." Jungkook spoke up hesitating.

"Yes Kook?" Taehyung turned to face him.

"I...I'm a little scared. I mean it's an unknown place and I don't know anyone...so.." Jungkook was already feeling anxious as he had problems in social gatherings.

"Shh" Taehyung shushed Jungkook and took his hand in his. He intertwined their hands tightly.

"I'm always here with you. And if you feel uncomfortable we can leave ok?" Taehyung gave him a reassuring smile and then winked at him.