■36

°-•-°♡°-•-°

It was 8:30

The morning weather was just fine. Not too hot or cold. The busy streets of Seoul were full of people going to their respective places.

Jungkook sighed as he entered the school building. He had been a little late for school because he was watching BTS all night. Lucky for him the class hadn't started yet.

He entered his class room. The teacher was not there so as usual the room was full of chaos. Almost all the seats were preoccupied. He squinted his eyes trying to find an empty seat.

He spotted a seat which wasn't occupied and it was beside his crush/ enemy/ neighbour/ the one and only Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung put up a devilish smirk as Jungkook sat beside him. Jungkook rolled his eyes and gave him a fake smile before sitting down.

It had been one week after they started pretending to be dating. It wasn't that hard actually as they only had to act when Irene was near them. And Irene didn't share the same class with them.
But both of them wouldn't lie that all those little interactions when Irene was near them, wouldn't fail to flutter their hearts. But as stubborn they are they still continued to make each other believe that all this was an act and they didn't feel anything for each other at all.

Jungkook was settling down with his books when Taehyung said to him with a smirk on his face,

"Soooo I guess you have seen the ly tour Jihope moments. How happy they look with each other right?"

Jungkook turned to him and said, "Yeah of course Jimin would look happy with his brother Hobi hyung."

Taehyung scoffed and said, "Seriously you think they are bros? But the way Hobi was touching Jimin said the opposite."

"Then Yoongi shouldn't have been jealous if he and Jimin were also brothers."

"It wasn't clear that he was jealous. It was just a picture. He could be looking at something else there."

"J-hope was also just back hugging Jimin nothing special about it."

They were bickering in front of the whole class but they cared less.

"Aish how can such a hot and handsome boy like you have such a tiny brain! " Jungkook said not actually realising it.

But Taehyung definitely heard it and his smirk grew wider upon hearing that.
He was just about to say something to Jungkook when their teacher entered the class.

+++

The whole class was silent listening to what the teacher was saying except for Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Hey! Sooo you think I'm hot and handsome huh?" Taehyung whispered to Jungkook.

"No I said it out of mistake."

"Come on just accept it already!"

"We-"

"Enough Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon! Stand up please." Their teacher said to both of them.

"I saw that you two were fighting before the class started. And even now you won't stop bickering. Nobody disturbes my class so there's a punishment for you both. The homework will be double for you both and since you enjoy each other's company so much that you fight every single moment you will have to do it together." The teacher finished with an annoyed expression on her face.

They looked at each other gulping.

A few hours later at Jungkook's home♡