■43

Instagram ↖

KimTaeddy

Gukkiee!!

Jeony_Kook

Yes Tae?

KimTaeddy

Can I come to your house like... right now??

Jeony_Kook

YEAH SURE

I mean yes of course you can..

Wait- you're already ringing the bell
why did you even ask if you were waiting right in front of my
door!

KimTaeddy

(;

°-•-°♡°-•-°

"You're impossible Tae...you were standing right there yet you were asking for permission to come in..?" Jungkook spoke as Taehyung got in with a cheeky grin.

"Well I really wanted to come here but I thought asking would be decent so I asked."

"Whatever so why did you come here all on a sudden ?" Jungkook said as they sat on the couch of the living room.

"I was bored and I thought as my boyfriend it's your duty to do something for me." Taehyung looked at the younger with a suggestive smirk.

And as expected Jungkook became flustered with that word.

"O-oh I was also bored. So what do you want to do now?" Jungkook said.

Taehyung shifted near the boy and put his arms around his waist and said, "What do you think I want to do?"

Jungkook got himself free from the flirty boy and went to the tv making Taehyung look at him with a pout.

"I think we could watch a movie. Right Tae?"

"Ok fine. " Taehyung spoke still upset with his failed attempt of flirting.

+++

"The movie wasn't that good." Jungkook yawned as the movie ended and they were still on the couch.

"How did you know? You were staring at me the whole time." Taehyung smirked at him.

"H-hey don't g-give yourself that much importance! I watched the movie ok??" Jungkook tried to defend himself.

Well how can I fix my eyes on the screen when the person I love is right beside me...

"Lies Jungkook. Lies"

"Think what you want. By the way I'm really hungry. Let's eat something."

Taehyung's stomach answered for him by started growling as they headed to the kitchen.

"We have to make something I guess.." Jungkook stated as he looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung gave him a confused smile as he said, "Do you know how to cook?" "Yes I can try. Wait don't you know how to?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung shook his head. "But I can help you in this!" He added.

Jungkook smiled at him and said, "Ok then let's bake a cake."

+++

"Tae this is not called helping..." Jungkook was crossing his arms as he glared at Taehyung who was eating the chocolate he put aside for the cake.

"Oh I'm sorry. So tell me what to do. "

"Open the top left cabinet and get me the flour." Jungkook said.

Taehyung nodded as he opened the cabinet and started searching for the flour. Jungkook's eyes were on the bowl as he was stiring. Taehyung's voice made him look up, "Kook is this it?" "Wait this i-" Jungkook was not able to finish as the flour fell on top of Taehyung.

Taehyung became all white because of the flour and Jungkook gasped looking at the scene.

After a while Taehyung said grinning,

"Hey gukkie do I look like a snowman?"

Jungkook burst out with laughter as he held his stomach.

"Oh god you literally look like a ghost Tae." Jungkook said in between his laugh.

"Yah don't laugh !" Taehyung said but Jungkook was still laughing at him.

Taehyung took the chocolate near him and put it on Jungkook's face.

Jungkook's laughing instantly stopped as he became shook.

This time it was Taehyung who was laughing at Jungkook.

Jungkook said pouting, "Tae..why did you do this?"

"Told you to stop laughing baby"

"Wait I'll do something." Taehyung said as he got near Jungkook and licked the chocolate near his lips.

Jungkook's cheeks instantly flamed.
"Look at you Kook you're blushing by this when we already have kissed. "
Taehyung said locking the boy in his arms.

"Aish get off me you floury pervert!" Jungkook exclaimed.

Jungkook tried to get off his grip but Taehyung's arms already tightened around him.
"You're making me floury like you also." Jungkook said giggling.

The kitchen was now filled with their mischievous laughings gigglings and their blooming love for each other.

Jungkook and Taehyung had ordered some pizza at the end after their kitchen incident.

It was already night. Jungkook had asked Taehyung to stay with him at the night. Taehyung was more than happy to do so well.

They slipped inside the covers and huddled each other as they slept.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

A/N-

I REALLY MISSED WRITING FANWAR!!

It's been 12 days since I last updated this and I'm really really sorry to keep you guys waiting. I was sick so I couldn't properly write.

And a very important note-

My board exams are starting in 2 days. So I can't update till it finishes. I might update if I get time but there's a low possibility.

Please wait till my exams finish and from 15th November you'll get double updates a day (;

And also do pray for me ok? These exams are really important for me...

With lots of love!

-Nuz💜💜

•••••••••••••