■45

°-•-°♡°-•-°

"Jungkook what are we doing in front of a pet shop?"

Taehyung's voice was heard as the two boys were standing in front of a building.

"What do people even do at a pet shop Tae? We came here to get me a dog." Jungkook said without looking at Taehyung.

"What? Why do you need a dog?"

"I don't know actually...last night I was watching some puppy videos and I thought I live alone in my apartment so why not getting one?" Jungkook replied with a pouty voice which Taehyung swore he wanted to kiss him right at that moment.

Taehyung didn't like dogs that much but if his baby wants it then he has no problem.

They entered the pet shop.

Taehyung and Jungkook were passing beside some cages where cats and dogs were kept.

Jungkook was talking with the shop owner but Taehyung couldn't hear what he was saying because he was distracted by a cat.

The cat was looking at him with a bitch face.

Yah why are you staring at me like this? Taehyung muttered lightly.

Taehyung swore that cat's face even got worse after that.

Taehyung was now also staring at the cat with a tough look on his face.

Jungkook held his arm,
"Okay so- Yah what the fuck are you doing Tae!"

Taehyung snapped out of his competition with the cat and faced Jungkook,

"Uh sorry...so did you find a dog?"

"No..hey why don't you try and also look for me one?"

"What...ok let me see"

Taehyung looked around him to find a suitable pet. He looked through various cages where dogs were displayed. Suddenly his eyes stopped at a certain cage. A brown and black furry puppy was looking at him with sparkling eyes. He tilted his head when Taehyung looked at him.
A smile curved in Taehyung's lips.

"Jungkook.."

"Yeah?"

"See that puppy over there?" Taehyung pointed at the dog.

"Yes what about it?"

"I am taking him."

The shop owner handed the pup to Taehyung as per his request. The puppy and Taehyung both seemed to be very happy to have each other.

I thought I was the one who came here to have a dog....Nevermind I'll just find one for myself.
Jungkook muttered to himself.

A dog barked near him.
He looked over and saw that it was a white furry dog who was wiggling his tail seeing Jungkook.

It is cute..

"I will take this." Jungkook said pointing at the dog he chose.

++++

After taking both of their puppies Jungkook and Taehyung were now walking along the streets side by side making their way to home.

"Gukkie have you thought a name for your dog?" Taehyung asked.

"Um...it's a she so...I'll name her Miri!" Jungkook exclaimed with a smile.

"Yeah it's a cute name." Taehyung said.

"What will you name him, Tae?" Jungkook asked.

"I'll name him as Yeontan!"

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

A/N- My exams are finally over today yayyy!!!

And it went very well so I'm just praying that I get A+ in all subjects 🙏🙏🙏

Updates are now coming regularly ♥
(; (; (; (;

(Also don't mind the short chapter. I was really excited so I wrote this in a haste.)

Bye♥♥