Coming to an end

All you saw was darkness, pitch black darkness. You couldn't move your body, you couldn't scream for help. You tried to call for Sans, Frisk or even the weed. Nobody came. You felt yourself drifting through the empty void. Tears fell softly and floated around you. 'It must be like floating through space' you thought to yourself. A silent sob racked your body. "☟︎♏︎●︎●︎□︎ ♍︎♒︎♓︎●︎♎︎ (Hello Child)" you heard a man's voice. "👎︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ 🙵■︎□︎⬥︎ ⬥︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ♒︎♋︎◻︎◻︎♏︎■︎♏︎♎︎ ⧫︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎✍︎ (Do you know what happened to you?)" It asked. You closed your eyes, trying to remember what had happened to you last. You found the strength to speak a few words, "knife... slash....vines... strangle.... me." A figure appeared above you and nodded. "I... die?" You asked. The figure nodded "👍︎♒︎♋︎❒︎♋︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ♐︎●︎□︎⬥︎♏︎⍓︎ 🙵♓︎●︎●︎♏︎♎︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎📬︎(Chara and Flowey killed you.)" You felt a silent sob come out as you were enveloped in darkness again.

And with that, this book is completed. Don't worry, I may write a sequel, or start a whole different story. I'm open to suggestions on what I should write next. I know this ending is a little anti-climactic... but I kinda lost where I wanted it to go so if I dont do a sequel maybe I'll rewrite it? I dont know. As always, enjoy reading and comment what you think I should do next.
~Lightning