A Sleepover You'll Never Forget

Teleporting to the door to the ruins in Snowdin Forest was exhausting. 'I need to practice more, especially with that damn flower' you thought as you pulled the heavy door open. Slowly, you pulled it shut as you entered the hallway beneath Toriel's home. "HAHAHAHA! Where's your friends now?" a sinister voice called behind you as you walked a few feet away. You spun on your heel, your (E/C) scanned only to find the dirt around you. You started walking quicker towards the party waiting to happen.
Time Skip~~
"AH (Y/N) YOU'VE RETURNED. I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WAS GETTING WORRIED ABOUT YOU" Papyrus greeted you as you walked into the living room area with you bag of clothes. "See? Told ya I'd be fine kiddo" you said as Frisk hugged your legs tightly. "Tried telling him you would be alright. The kid was worried you'd run into Flowey again" Sans said lightly, his left eye flickering blue for a split second. You shrugged it off as Frisk led you to his room so you could place your bag down so you could play games, and get your sleepover party started. Toriel, unwillingly, brought out a wii and four remotes to the t.v. she had bought Frisk for his first birthday with her. "I am going to bed my child. I'm sorry to be a poor hostest, but I'm weary from the past events. Good night, and please, do not keep Frisk up past 10" the goat women said, hugging her child good night. Sans took a few minutes, but he set the wii station up. Papy quickly grasped the red controller, Sans the blue. Frisk grabbed the purple one. You reached and grabbed the (F/C) one and quickly put in Mario.
11:56 P.M
Papyrus and Frisk were both asleep in Frisk's room, and you and Sans were playing Wii Sports. Sans was using his magic to control the remote and he was beating you. "What's the matter (Y/N)? You having a bad time?" he laughed. You pouted and sat down on the couch beside him. Turning the Wii and TV off, you closed your eyes slowly. "Well, I'm going to bed.... N-Night (Y/N)" Sans said, his stuttering at the end made you look up. Before he left he gave you a 'kiss' on the forehead. After, he made a mad dash to Frisk's room, light blue blush along his cheek bones. You slowly drifted out of consciousness, wondering what the hell had just happened.