Mess with Goat Mom's house, you get the horns

"(Y/N)? Are you awake yet child?" You her Toriel's voice called out as you slowly tried to open you eyes. You groaned as your (E/C) eyes of see Toriel's face looking at you. You pull your pillow over your face and mumble. "WHAT WAS THAT (Y/N)? I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SAID" Papyrus shouted. You lifted the pillows to see the tall skeleton and goat woman. "I said 5 more minutes" you spoke as you covered your face up again. Frisk, however, decided to take matters into his own hands. He jumped on your stomach. Your (animal) tail stiffened as the small human made contact. "FRISK.. WHAT A SPLENDID IDEA TO WAKE HER UP! I SHALL GET SANS TO HELP" THE younger skeleton shouted, rushing to where his older brother laid dormant. "Now, now. We don't need to make a fuss... please let's just settle down a bit?" Toriel tried to call after him, but it was in vain. "SANS!! WAKE UP YOU LAZY BONES! WE'RE ALL WAITING FOR YOU AGAIN!!!!" The house seem to shake as Papyrus shouted. You fell of the couch when Frisk leaped off your midsection to aid the skeleton. "Ow..." you mumble, pulling your tail from beneath you. You heard a blasting noise and Toriel looked pissed. "YOU BETTER NOT HAVE BLOWN A HOLE IN MY HOUSE YOU TWO!!!" she shouted as the two of you made your way back to Frisk's room. "W-WE DIDN'T YOUR MAJESTY..." Papyrus shouted. Frisk ran out of his room and hid behind you. Sure enough, when Toriel opened the bedroom door, there was a gigantic hole in the wall. Bones were thrown around the room. Two soft melodies played against eachother, as if they were battling. Bonetrousle and Megalovania as Sans had explained once. Toriel had the glare that could kill a god, as Asgore always called it, plastered on her face. "SAAAAAANS!!!!!!! PAPYRUUUUUUSS!!!!" she screamed as you covered Frisk's ears and ushered him away from a lecturing Toriel.

Sorry this one's short. Next one will be longer ~Lightning