Your First Battle

Nightfall had begun to fall on the underground. "I should be getting home soon. I'll take Frisk home to and see if Toriel has some yummy (fav. food) I can have, since I don't have much at my house" you said, helping the little human clean up the table. As you turned you nearly fell on the slick floor surface. You heard a snap and the impact never happened. You opened one of you eyes to see Sans's left eye glowing a blue color and his hand extended towards you. "I gotcha kiddo, I gotcha" Sans said as he slowly laid you down on the floor. Frisk ran over to you. "Are you hurt?" Frisk whispered. Now Frisk wasn't a mute... he just didn't talk. In fact, you, Toriel and Sans were the only ones who knew he talked. You nodded and hugged him. Frisk was always worried about you, since he hadn't ever seen you fight. You weren't to keen on scaring the young boy either, seeing how you could be really scary when you fought your enemies. You (fav. animal) tail swayed behind you as you waited for Frisk to finish packing up. You saw Papyrus taking a ketchup bottle away from Sans and Sans pouted. You giggled at the small skeleton. 'He's so cute when he pouts' You thought to yourself as Frisk tugged at your pants. "Ready Frisk?" you asked as he nodded. You both waved goodbye to the two skeletons and began walking to the ruins. Humans and monsters had begun to intermingle in the underground and on the surface, and some humans had begun to hunt monsters for their magic. Both you and Frisk jumped when a hunter leaped from the bushes and began fighting with you. Frisk was getting more and more scared. "You're going down monster bitch!" He screamed as he shot a net at you both. You quickly picked Frisk up and moved at the speed of sound. Before the hunter had realise where you were you had run back to the bridge and told Frisk, "hid in the bushes and don't come out until I say. And don't look, okay?" Frisk nodded and hid in a bush. You heard a twig snap and you turned around. "No place to run to now" the hunter said, raising his net gun up. "Can't we just talk this out? I mean, I don't want to fight you, but I'll protect Frisk from you" you growled lowly. He just shot another net at you. "I warned you buddy" you said as you moved again and your (e/c) began to glow (f/c).
Sans's P.O.V
I always watch  (y/n) walk Frisk home, just to make sure they were safe. What I didn't expect was to she her fight. Her (favorite element) blasts shot out at the hunter and he narrowly dodged. "Please let us pass" she pleaded in vain. The hunter shot a bullet at her, but missed horribly. She turned his heart (f/c) and threw him deep into Snowdin's forests. I smiled as she went and retrieved Frisk from the bushes and continued to walk the little human home. "Maybe I'll test her, and see how good she is" I said softly as I teleported home to read Paps his bedtime story.

Hey guys.... sorry this battle scene isn't very good... it's kinda late and I don't know what to write for it. I'm happy to take suggestions for future chapters though if you want your ideas in my book. Thanks for reading
~Lightning