You Eat Ketchup???

You slowly followed Sans into the small diner. Everyone turned and looked at the two of you, then went back to what they were doing. You saw a couple of dogs in the corner glaring at you as they played a poker game. You kept your head down and continued to walk over to the bar where Sans had sat down at a seat. "Hey Grillby, I'll take a bottle of Ketchup, and (Y/N) will take a.." he looked at you to finish his sentence. "A (Favorite fast food) please?" you asked the fire monster. Grillby nodded and he walked off and you looked at Sans. He returned your gaze and simply asked "What?" You looked at him and almost screamed, "You eat ketchup?? Just plain ketchup??" He nodded and looked over at the poker game. One of the dogs growled and he just turned around and waited for his 'food'. Sans looked at you carefully, he was thinking of a way to start a conversation. "Hey kiddo, you should come over more. Paps likes it when you do and it's nice to have some more company around" the small skeleton said as Grillby handed him a bottle of ketchup. "It's fun when I can hang out with you guys" you smiled as you picked up your food. "Heh, maybe you could spend the night or something at our house. Papyrus would like the idea" he chuckled as he took a drink of the red liquid. You smiled and said "Sure. What about tonight?" Sans spit the ketchup in his mouth out on the counter and looked at you. His cheekbones were dusted with a pale blue color and his left eye looked to glow with a slight blue tint in it. "Uhhh... sure (Y/N). I don't think Papy would mind. And if he does, you can sleep in my room and I'll take the couch" he said looking at you. Your face heated up at the idea spending the night in the small skeleton's room. Sans paid for the food and he walked you back to your home.
~~~~~~~~~~Time skip ~~~~~~~~
"OF COURSE SHE CAN BROTHER!! THE GREAT PAPYRUS DOES NOT MIND AT ALL... ALTHOUGH WHERE WOULD SHE SLEEP???" Papyrus shouted his answer at Sans's proposal. Your (favorite animal) ears twiched at the sound and you suggested that they all sleep in the living room and watch movies. "THE GREAT PAPYRUS AGREES TO THAT IDEA (Y/N)!!! SANS AND I WILL BRING DOWN OUR MATTRESSES TO MAKE A BIG BED AND YOU MAY START THE POPCORN, IF YOU WISH." Papyrus screamed as he dragged his brother up the stairs. You giggled and walked into the kitchen, preparing yourself for the long night ahead of you.

Sans X Monster Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें