PAPYRUS!!!!

(I do not own this video, but I think it fits)

You look at the skeleton curiously as he silently stares at you. "Sans?" You ask timidly as he walks towards you. 'Why isn't he talking to me? It's starting to feel like a horror movie or something...' you thought to yourself as Sans got to you. You slowly began to back up, going until you tripped over something on the ground. Sans quickly caught you while you held still, a small blush coming to your cheeks. "Hey kid... wanna have a bad time?" He asked quietly. You looked extremely confused and the situation soon became uncomfortable for you. You looked at the skeleton "what do you mean? I don't want to fight right now." The small skeleton sighed and whispered in your ear "wanna go to the bonezone?" Your face erupted into a bright red blush at the question. Sans picked you up and carried you up to his room. You sat there quietly and watched him go check on Papy. He came back with a smirk "What's the matter kid? Are you scared?" he asked in a playful tone. "Won't your brother wake up?" You asked, not thinking clearly. Sans shook his head and you blushed. "So kid.. I'm gonna ask again" Sans began, slowly approaching you, "wanna go to the bonezone with me?" You blushed, but before you could answer... the door opened quickly and loudly. Papyrus stood there holding his pillow tightly and looked at you both. "SANS!! (Y/N)!!!" he cried, "I HEARD SOMEONE LAUGHING OUTSIDE!" Sans looked at his brother. "It was probably just a dream bro" he said, walking over to try to calm the scared skeleton. You decided to find out some more information. "It must of been real Sans.. it has the Great Papyrus," you paused trying not to laugh "shaking to his bones." Sans burst into laugher as Papyrus shot you both a glare. "IT WAS REAL!! I WANT TO SEE WHAT IT WAS AND I FOUND THIS!" he said, handing you a piece of paper. Your eyes widened in fear when you saw what it was. It was a picture of all your friends and you, but on it were big, red, letters 'IN THIS WORLD... IT'S KILL.. IT BE KILLED!!!!'

I'M BACK!! Sorry everyone... my phone did something weird and logged me out of my wattpad.. and I haven't been able to log back in until a day or two ago. I hope this part was worth the wait.. and I have written my password down so this doesn't happen again. Thank you for waiting patiently and enjoy
~Lightning