Beware the man who speaks in hands

About two hours later, Toriel, Papyrus, Frisk and you had made at least a dozen pies. Frisk tugged the bottom of Toriel's dress. "What is it my child?" she asked sweetly. She bent down and Frisk whispered something to her. Toriel nodded and looked at you. "Frisk wishes for you to spend the night (y/n). And for Sans and Papyrus too" she said kindly as she looked at you and the skele-bros. Sans shrugged and Papyrus shouted "OF COURSE WE WILL SPEND THE NIGHT WITH YOU HUMAN!" You nodded and said "Sure. Just let me go back to my place and grab some stuff, okay?" They're all looked at you warily and you could tell what they were thinking. You rolled your eyes and said "I'll be fine. I think I can take the stupid weed this time, I promise." They all looked at you as you walked out of the house and began your walk home. 'Maybe I'll take the river guy's path' you thought as you quickly teleported there. "Hello riverman (does he have a name????). How are you today" you asked the old(?) man. He just nodded and you began your journey back to your home in Hotland(did I say you were from there.. I can't remeber or find it). He seemed to be fine until you got to Hotland and he stopped you and said "Beware the man who speaks in hands." 'That wasn't creepy or something' you thought as you finally reached your little house. Packing up some things, you decided to teleport to Toriel's house this time.