Toriel's Butterscotch Pie to go

Frisk was scared. We had just begun to enter the ruins and he was trembling. "Frisk, kiddo, what's wrong. You normally don't shake this much unless your spooked" you asked the 8-year old (Yes I made Frisk 8 because why not). He looked at you and shook more 'Is he scared because of the fight?' you pondered as you continued to walk the path. Suddenly, Frisk let out a small squeal of fright and hid behind you. He pointed to the path in front of you both, and there was a little flower. It had a white center and yellow petals... and was smiling like a creep at Frisk.

"Howdy

"Howdy. I'm Flowey, Flowey the Flower. You two seem lost... maybe I can help" the flower said, and eerie tone in its voice. "Frisk.... is this the bad flower you told me about?" you asked the scared human. Frisk nodded his pale face quickly. You turn around to face the little boy. "Frisk... run. Run back to Sans and Papyrus and send help. I'll hold the little Daisy off okay?" You instructed him. You hadn't been in this part of the underground when Flowey had tried to kill your friends and you knew he was strong, but he wasn't going to kill them without getting through you first. Frisk nodded and hugged you tightly then turned and ran off. "Howdy Flowey. I'm (Y/N). I'm new to this part of the underground" you said with a fake smile plastered to your lips. "Hehe. Do you know the rule for this part?" The little flower asked. You shook your head no and Flowey smiled an evil smile. "IT'S KILLED OR BE KILLED! HAHAHAHA!" he shouted as he pulled you into a fight. You raised your defense, you might be new but you weren't stupid. You easily dodged the small pellets the flower sent at you. Feeling the need to not waste a lot of energy, you picked up a rock and threw it at him. Flowey dissappeared into the ground. 'This is going to be harder than I thought....' you told yourself as the first wave of pain hit.
Sans's P.O.V
Me, Papyrus and the kids raced to the spot where (y/n) was fighting Flowey. 'I hate that stupid flower. He just needs to go to hell' I thought as I ran to her. We heard a scream echo through the ruins. Frisk's brown eyes widened as he ran faster than I thought he could. When we reached the spot, we only saw (y/n) in Toriel's caring arms. "My child, there you are. I heard a scream and I thought you were hurt. I came and saw (y/n) and was worried someone took you. I'm glad to see that you are safe" she said looking at Frisk. "YES I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, KEPT THE HUMAN SAFE ON OUR JOURNEY TO HELP (Y/N)" Paps said, putting a gloved hand on the human's shoulder. One of(Y/n) (animal) ears twiched and she groaned. "Hey Tori, shouldn't we get her back to your place and heal her up? I mean she looked like she went through a bunch" I said as Frisk ran over to her slightly bloody body.
Time skip to Toriel's house
General P.O.V
You felt like your head was spinning when you opened your eyes. "Where.... am I?" You muttered to yourself as you slowly stood up from the strange bed '(y/n) please, be careful. You lost quite a lot of blood and you haven't fully recovered" Toriel said as she stood at the doorway. "Heh, I'm fine Tori. Don't worry about it. Hey do you got any butterscotch pie I can take back to my place. I'm kinda out of food and I don't wanna go for 3 days to get more" you asked the kind woman as she smiled. "Of course my dear. I'll make you some extra until your fit enough to go out" she spoke softly as she lead you from the room.