Chara?

A few weeks had past since your little get together with the skeletons. You hadn't really seen either of them, Sans often at grilby's and gone by the time you got off work, and Papyrus was finally accepted into the royal gaurd. "He seemed do happy.... I hope it's all he hoped it would be" you mumbled as you walked towards your apartment. There was snow on the ground as you walked by the waterfall area. Alphys had just invented a machine that could create 'seasons' in the underground. Everywhere except Hotlands was covered in snow. You had thought it was pretty cool for a few days, until you realised you had to walk through it to get anywhere now. "At least I work in Hotlands" you mumbled as you fumbled into your apartment. You hadn't seen the Flowey flower in a while, but Frisk warned you to be careful. He had explained that Flowey was very crafty, and he would try to get you no matter what. He had also explained about a Chara person who you had never heard about. You had heard about the dead prince Asriel, but never knew that there was another human who looked like Frisk. He had warned you that Chara was a ghost who haunted him, and wanted to kill everyone. Sans seemed to know something about this Chara person... maybe it was time to visit hikm for some more information. You quickly showered and changed, grabbing your keys and other essecials and began your trek to Snowdin.