A VERY Bad Time

You cautiously looked at the skeleton. You've heard rumors of his fighting abilities and it scared you a bit. "Okay, we'll fight Sans" you said slowly. Sans looked at you and his left eye began glowing a light blue color. He grabbed your wrist and snapped, teleporting the both of you to the judgement hall. "It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming. And on days like these, kids like you... are gonna have one hell of a fight" he said summoning gasters and throwing his signature opening attack at you. You easily dodged them, not getting hit once. You sent a blast of (favorite element) at him and missed. "What? Did you think I was gonna stand there and take it?" Sans chuckled. You looked at him and got a little nervous at his laid back way of fighting. "Heh, what's the matter (Y/N)? Are ya scared to the bone yet?" He smiled as he threw more bones at you. You got hit once at the beginning, his pun made you giggle and close your eyes. The second you got hit, your eyes snapped open and you easily dodged the rest of the bones. His eye continued to glow and he smiled bigger. You summoned a (favorite animal) made out of (favorite element) and attacked him. He dodged each swipe with ease. "Dammit!" You shouted as you missed and he laughed. He threw more bones at you and you got hit twice. You look at a watch Alphys gave you to monitor your HP. Your eyes widened when you saw you had 23/55 HP left (A/N: those are just completely made up numbers). 'He's only hit three times.... how am I that low already???' You asked yourself as you reused your last attack. This went on for about twenty minutes. You were down to 2 HP and Sans was getting tired. "Alright kiddo, you wanna keep going, or do you wanna face my special attack?" Sans asked and you though it over. "Mercy" you said looking at him. He smiled and closed his eyes. When they opened, they were back to normal. "Let's go to Grillby's" Sans suggested and you nodded. You were happy that you had managed to keep up with him. In a flash, you had been teleported to the small diner.

Next chapter is finally here :) it's short too, and I'm sorry... but I can't really write fights that well yet. If you didn't realise from the last chapter, the next chapter will introduce Grillby, Yay! Anyways, I hope you enjoy ~Lightning