Chapter 1 : Party Faces

*Cordelia POV*

"Dad ok just one second." I exclaimed at my daddy. He was rushing me to get the rest of my things out of the truck. His name is Walter, and I really love because that my daddy. He honestly would do
Anything for me.

"Princess don't worry about I got it okay ." I smiled and yelled downstairs . "Thank you so much daddy." I said smiling while he came upstairs with my bed frame. As he got his way in the room he asked "where did you want it?" I pointed to the spot I wanted it in.

He smiled at me and finished helping me set up my room. After that we both walked downstairs and he replied "so how's your mom & her new husband?" I looked at him and replied "Dad... stop." He laughed and exclaimed "okay princess I'll stop."

"So are you ready to go back to the lobby and meet some of these people you'll be going to school with." I rolled my eyes and whined " do I have to?" He laughed and replied "yes you do ." He said smiling.
He threw his arm around my shoulder and said "alright let's go babygirl." We walked downstairs in the lobby.

It was so packed we could barely move around. "Excuseee us." I said smirking my dad held my arm as we moved through the crowd. Sorry I said as I brushed past this guy who had a very sweet smell to him. "Sorry" I said while looking up at him. We looked at each other and I swore I saw his eyes changed from brown to red.

He continued walking and so did I. " you know that kid ?" My dad asked. I looked up and brushed my hair behind my ear and replied "no I don't .." I looked back and asked my dad "you don't believe this stories about here are true do you?" He looked me and replied "actually.. I do ." I looked surprised "dad !" He smiled and replied "be careful sweetheart if you need me call me." He said whiling walking out the door.

" you know where I live here love so if you need me call me princess." He makes his exit. Then a girl ran up to me and introduced herself. "Hi , I'm Carvena." I smirked and gave her a hug. "Cordelia ." She smiled and said "I stay upstairs in 3708." I got happy
Because I realized she is my roommate. "Oh my gosh we're roomies ." We screamed jumping up and down screaming .

We noticed 3 girls staring us down laughing . She whispered to me while mugging back at them. "Those are the Volturi Sisters. They're like the it girls here on campus." I mugged them back and replied "so?!?" She smiled "your a bad ass ." She high fived me . She exclaimed "so we are going to the welcome bad party? .. right ." I looked at her and smiled really "Hell yesss !!"

*Couple of hours later*

I got out of the shower and my roomie Vena exclaimed " hurry up roomie." I smirked and threw on a bra and my spaghetti strapped shirt I put on my thong with my booty shorts. "Damn girl you look good ." Vena said . "Selfieee!!" We took a pic and I posted it with the captions "Roomie Shenanigans😍" We both grabbed our phones and we slid our cards and school ID in our back pockets.

We walked out in the hallway and there was a bunch
Of other students on the same way this guy walked up and grabbed Vena's ass she turnt around and exclaimed "Darnell stop it ." She giggles and kisses him. "Hey Darnell this is my roommate Cordelia , Cordelia this is my boyfriend Darnell and this is his brother Zach." I smirked when Zach took my hand and kissed it "Hi, beautiful."

"Awee thanks and hey ." I giggled. He was tall and handsome with the worlds smoothest face. His teeth were pearly white and his skin was so brown and beautiful. He was so handsome and my god y'all as hell. He came walked beside while grabbing my hand saying "your my date for the night okay ?" I smiled and blushed "okay sounds fun."

We all walked out of the hall into the lobby and outside. The party is being held at a frat house or something. I held on to Zach's arm tighter only because I thought about the stories I heard about this place and it was beginning to give me the creeps and a bunch of bad vibes. I tried to ignore it for a while by looking at how beautiful Zach was .

I'm going to have a good ass time tonight and nobody is going to spoil it. We arrived to the house and walked it. It was so damn packed like a can of sardines. Like I could barely move around. I was going to ask for a drink but I honestly didn't want anything because I would probably end up cleaning it off my face how everyone was jumping around .

I just started dancing with Zach and as we were dancing I saw those same eyes across the room staring at me, but this time he was smiling at me . I turned away and ignored his and I payed more attention to Zach. Zach looked me in my eyes and replied "you having a good time ?" I smirked and replied "I sure am." We continued dancing.

"Cordeliaaa let's dance ." Carvena yelled as some
Twerking music cane on. I was shy to dance but I just said what the hell and I began twerking on Carvena and Zach was looking so surprised and he was kinda turnt on by it I could tell.

I looked up to see the same eyes that stared at me across the room right in front of me this time and this time his eyes were red and he looked a little angry I didn't know what he was about to do but I didn't making no hesitation walking outside because I was scared and those stories kept coming back to my mind.