ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏᴘᴏsᴀʟ

Comincia dall'inizio

"Not in my nature." Emmett said as he charged towards Jasper with impossible speed, but Jasper is a virtual blur. Emmett lunges several times, his strong arms grabbing at air.

"Never lose focus. One more thing... Never turn your back on your enemy." Jasper said as Emmett lunges again with similar results, until suddenly he freezes – Jasper has him from behind, his teeth an inch from Emmettt's throat.

My mouth was open slightly as I was particularly taken back by Jaspers skill, there was even a impressed rumble among the wolves.

Everyone takes turns sparring with Jasper, or pairing off against each other. Alice and Jasper spar, spiraling, twisting. Jasper launches at her but with her eyes glazed over, not looking at him, she sees his moves before he makes them. Out of nowhere, Alice is perched on his back; she kisses his neck.

"Gotchya." Alice said with a smirk as Jasper just smiled, he had no problem being caught by her.

Edward and Carlisle attack one another, but Edward can read Carlisle's mind which gives him the advantage. He twirls beyond Carlisle's grasp, then slams into him delivering a vicious body blow.

"Focus on speed, agility, keep your opponent off guard... Use their momentum against them." Jasper said as Carlisle and Ed went at it but soon the training was quickly ended.

"We're done for today, you're welcomed to join us tomorrow as well." Carlisle said nodding towards Sam before turning to Esmae and walking towards the house.

"Lydia." Edward said and more than just I reacted to my name. Rose and Emmett stopped in their tracks.

"Jacob would like to speak with you." He said and my eyes connected with his before moving to the wolves.

It didn't take long for my eyes to connect with the shaggy brunette wolf.

"Okay." I said nodding as the other wolves turned and took off into the woods.

"Would you like me to stay?" He asked already knowing the answer, but he felt he still should ask.

"No, it's okay. I'll meet you guys inside." I said sending a nod to Emmett and Rose who reluctantly turned to follow their family inside. Edward had also grabbed Bella's hand and walked toward the house.

"Hey." I said with a light smile as the shaggy, brown eyed wild gleamed from ear to ear. He gave an excited nod before running behind a tree, a minute later Jacob appeared wearing just a simple pair of jean shorts.

"Where do you keep the shorts?" I asked and a blushed smirk appeared on his face.

"Do you really wanna know?" He asked raising a brow causing me to roll my eyes.

"Not that bad, so what's up Jacob?" I asked walking towards the brunette boy.

"I want to apologize for the other day, I was out of line and I guess I was just scared of losing you, but it's no excuse. What ever you do, it's completely your decision and it won't change how I feel towards you." Jacob said with a smile, proud of himself for finally being honest with the green eyes girl.

"Thank you, it really means a lot to me and I know I haven't said this much but I'm glad you imprinted because I got the chance to get to know you and have you by my side for my life." I said and he was completely shocked, but this was his chance. Jacob quickly fumbled in his pocketed before pulling out an item that stunned me.

"Don't freak out and start rambling a mile a minute, I'm just going to say this isn't what you think, okay?" Jacob said and I nodded as he pulled a shiny sliver ring from his pocket.

"Woah, woah, what! That's a ring Jacob." I said in complete shock as he chuckled at me.

"I know. Look it's not an engagement but more like a heirloom, it was my moms wedding ring and my dad said, when I found the perfect girl, I should give it to her and the day I imprinted on you I found this in my room-what I'm trying to say is I'm not asking you to marry me, but showing you how important you being my future is to me." He said leaving me standing there completely dumbfounded. He took my hand and opened it, placing the ring inside and then closing it into a fist.

Without hesitation I wrapped my arms around his neck, and held onto him. Taking a breath, he wrapped his arms around my waist returning the hug.

"You are very important to me Jacob, and I need you to know that I care about you a lot even though I don't say it a lot..or ever." I said and he chuckled as I released him.

"Woah don't go declaring your love for me Lyds I'm flattered but." He said and I gave a playful scoff.

"Says the one who just gave me an engagement ring." I said wiggling my hand which the ring sat comfortably on, he just smiled.