Good Morning America?

"Well Good Morning America! I'm happy to say in sitting her with Internatinal Popstar Zayn Malik from the well known One Direction! I'm so glad your here with us today!" Lara Says, giving Zayn a hug.

"Happy to be here!" He says, returning the gesture before sitting down.

"And this beautiful young lady must be Madds! The growing photographer!" She smiles, pulling me into a hug.

"Good morning Lara." I smile. "Glad to be here."

I plop on the couch next to Zayn. He wraps his a around my shoulder, pulling me to his chest. I kiss his cheek lightly then turn back to Lara.

"Awe! Arnt they SO very cute!" She says, as the audience "Awees."

"Well! Youve got 2 number one singles in the US AND a best selling album. How does that feel?" She ask, addressing Zayn.

"Quite amazing really! Me and the lads got together right after XFactor that we wanted at least a hit in a foreign country and we got 2 and a best selling album do that much much more then we could of hoped for."

"And then ontop of that your US tour had such an amazing turnout! How do you think your 2013 WORLD tour will be. As amazing as this one?"

"I actually can't wait! I get to spend a lot of time with the lads. Ya know I always said I wanted a brother. And now I have 4 so it's quite amazing."

"Well I bet! The you all seem to be really close! And what about you Madds." She says turning her attention to me. "Will YOU be turning with the boys?"

"Ermm." I say. I always get onto Harry for doing that, and now Look at me. "I'm not sure. Maybe." I smile up at Zayn. "Well have to ask management" I whisper.

"Ahh Managment. Is it true that management is making Niall Horan play the guitar and not participate when you sing Torn?"

I feel Zayns body tense beside me. "No. That's just rubbish." He says through grunted teeth. "Niall actually wrote a lot of the songs on our new album and he gave himself the least amount of solos." He pauses, looking off into the distance. "I don't know why, go be honest. He's such an amazing singer."

"He is indeed. Now Madds." I prepare myself. "How is it, how does it feel dating one of the most attractive males in the US."

I laugh, looking up at Zayn. "I don't know about that." He frowns at me. "But he is pretty amazing." I turn back to Lara. "To me it's kind of the same as dating a normal guy. I'm always at work so

Im never out where I would get mobbed by billions of Directioners." I laugh.

"No Directioner has ever tryed breaking into your house! Or make an appointment just because they think they have a chance to see the guys?" She smiles.

"I have had acouple of girls come and have there pictures taken! They were able to meet the lads but only

For a moment. They both screamed and fainted." I laugh, remembering the two girls screaming as loud ad possible. "It was quite funny."

Zayn burst out laughing, then pokes my cheek. I frown. "What?"

"You did it again!" He Laughs.

"Wha-? Oh." I say joining him.

"What?" Lara ask.

"Well iv been spending a lot of time with a lot of England natives and iv caught the accent." I say. "And now Certian things I say I say with an English accent."

Everyone in the studio laughs. "Well we've got to go to commercial! But Whn we get back we are going to play 3 Truth and a Lie! Is that ok with you guys!"

The audience cheers as the camera man gives a signal. Lara's smile drops. "Gahh my cheeks hurt." She says, getting up. "Want a water or something while they set up the game!"

I shake my head. "Nope."

She nods and turns, rushing off to the side. "Bakc in 15. 14." Camera Man says counting down.

Lara comes running back to her seat. "And we're back with Zayn Malik And Madds Salinas! How are you all!? Ready to play?" She ask us.

"Yes Ma'am." Zayn Says, standing up, before offering me a hand.

I tak it graciously. This dress keeps riding up.

"This Way. Now how this works is Zayn will tell us 3 truths and a Lie about Madds here and then We will guess what we think the lie is! And them Madds will do the same for Zayn." She says, lookin into the camera. "Go ahead Zayn."

"Ohkay. So

1. Madds is a Baseball Fanatic.

2. She owns everything One Direction that's is sold. Like everything!

3. Her Favorite band is Maroon 5.

4. She Hates It When Me And The Lads Comeover." He Fight a smile as he reads each one.

"Ok, What do you guys think? I think it's the Hates It One." Lara Says. "What Does The Audience think?"

There's a chorus of number 1, number 4. Until some Guy shouts. "She going out with Zayn from One Direction! That has to be her favorite band!"

I open my mouth to protest. "Not Really." But Zayn shoves me lightly and I snap my mouth shut.

"Alright Now Zayn The we will reveal the 2 lies."

I smile. " Mkayy. So, 1. When Zayn showers," The girls scream an I Bust with laughter, Zayns face reddens.

"When he showers he HAS to sing the WHOLE up all night album.

2. He loves American Idol, and sings along with every song.

3 He wears boxer briefs ONLY." The crown erupts once again. "4. Ever week be text me "Happy Week-Versery."

"I think it's... The First one." Lara says. "That's a lot of singing." the crowd agrees. "So which is the lie Zayn."

"2. She never had a thing One Direction until she met me and the lads. Now we buy her every thing One Direction we find." He laughs.

"She hates it when you come over?" She ask.

"They eat all of my food and dye my pool red." I say blankly.

"Ahh I understand." She says nodding. "And the lie about Zayn."

"3. He doesn't watch American idol. He watches XFactorr. He says he has to stay true to his starting place." I smile, intertwining our fingers.

"So, Brief eh?" Lara nudges him playfully, then turns to the camera. "And I would like to rank our wonderful guest for coming and joining us today. Your welcome back anytime. Now Whn we come back we well show you the 7 day weather forecast." The camera light goes off. "Thanks again! We had a lot of fun. Join us again? Soon!"

I give her a hug. "Corse. Maybe I'll see about doing that toe to tow thin on Good Afternoon America." I smile.

Zayn pulls me to the side. "Theres another one of these shows! Bloody hell."

I just laugh.

--------------------------

Hiya you guys. I know these last couple of chapters have reay sucked nuts and that's totally my fault. Iv been trying to think of ways to continue the story and I was

Just going of ideas. Now I know

What I want to happen and I hope these chapters get better'! Leave feedback!