Week Later.

Madds POV

-----------------

When I finally turn my phone back on it goes all spasm on me. It finally sets after a 19 minute wait thought. It said it was 9-6-1002 ? I was like. Mhm. Not right.

Then once it finally got settled it EXPLODED with notifications from twitter and YouTube and email and my IG. I mean I had no clue what to make of it. So I starts by clicking YouTube.

Turns out everyday I was gone, Zayn recorded and uploaded a song he sang TO ME on YouTube.

Sunday: A Team by Ed Sheeran.

Monday: This Love by Maroon 5

Tuesday: What is Love by NeverShoutNever

Wednesday: Paradise by Coldplay.

Thursday: Heart Vacancy by The Wanted

Friday: Liam and the other lads actually sang me a song. It was the You've Got A Friend In Me song from Toy Story. Oh how I loved it!

Saterday: They all sang Torn

And then Sunday he sang my all time favorite song: Americas Sweethearts by Fall Out Boy.

Then after watching, favoriting and downloading ever one of those songs I love onto twitter.

------

I had 4k when I left. Now I have 10 and also people pretending to be me. Stealing my photos from my website. Is this normal?

Then I check my mentions. Iv got MILLIONS! Iv got some saying they love me and I'm the luckiest fuel alive to be dating Zayn Malik. And iv got others threading me my life if I don't dump him. I shrug both of them off. I don't really care what they think.

Then I check my Instagram.

------

Which is full of my pictures on the popular page. Being reposted from IG to IG. But luckly these bastards give me cred.

I smile to myself and check my text. Iv got 26 from Lee. 15 From Harry. 20 from Niall and 196 from Zayn. Holy fuck man. I skim them all and there not important so I delete them.

And my voicemail box is full. Full of ZAYN THAT IS! Every message I listen to is Zayn. He called like 10 times a day. Obviously I'm not going to awnser babe.

I sign and send him and the other a text.

*Hiyee,

I'm back. But I'm booked, the next 2 months I'm only free on Saturdays. And I know thats hard because they lads are starting to record there album and Lee had a life but I hope we can make this work! I miss you guys! And it's been a week and a half.

-Madds xx*

I send and immediately iv got replys saying they miss me and want to chill. That Saturday would be amazing.

GOD I LOVE THESE PEOPLE.

I hear my phone ring upstairs and I sprint up them, reaching the phone on the last ring.

"Hello, this is Doniya Malik and I was wondering if I could schedule a photoshot with you!" She says.

"Um yes! I would love that. When do you want this and will anybody else come?" I ask, checking my calendar for any openings.

"As soon as possible. And yes, my two sisters and my mother."

"Iv only got this Sunday, around 12 available. Is that alright?" I ask, biting my lip.

"That would be amazing! Massive thanks! See you then!"

I hang up and pull out my cell phone.

* Just got a schedule for Saturday. Rain check?

-Madds xx*

And just then I hear my door bell ring.

I let out a sigh and run back down stairs.

"Can I help you!" I bark, flinging the door open before looking to see who it was.

"Rain check is now." Harry says, pushing past me and into the house.

"Iv Got FFFFOOOOOOODDD." Niall sings, a grocery bag in each arm filled with food.

"Sorry, thought about calling but decided against it. You woulda said no." Lee says, frowning and hugging me tightly before following the boys.

And then there was two. Zayn and Me.

"Hey." I say.

"Vas Happening'" He smiles.

I laugh and grab his shirt, pulling him to me. He laughs as I stand in my toes, shoving my lips against him.

He wraps his arms around my waist and lift me off the ground, walking my into the guest room, closing and locking the door behind us.

And well. I think you know what happen next(;