[82] Oliver Wood

*please ignore the background and harry*

You and Oliver are in a relationship.

-/-

You are a muggle. Since your boyfriend was a wizard; you tried your best to understand the wizard world mainly quidditch. Oliver would always talk about it so passionate. You hated that you had no clue what he was talking about.

"Tell me about quidditch," you suddenly said.

Oliver got a smile on his face. The look in his eyes didn't match this expression though. He almost looked horny. "Ye-yeah," he stuttered after gulping.

"Is something wrong?"

"No, no, it's just-" Olivers ears got slightly red. "When I was younger, I always imagined a pretty person--like you--asking me this."

You opened your mouth to say that that wasn't that bad, and that there was no reason to be embarrassed about that. Oliver however held his hand up to say 'I am not done'.

"It--uh--didn't really end in me just explaining about quidditch..."

You chuckled. "We can do that another time, I want to actually know what quidditch is about."

Oliver smiled; happy that you didn't declare him a loser. "Well you've seen photos right?"

You merely nodded in respond.

"There are seven players in the air, one seeker, two beaters, three chasers and one keeper. The keeper, that's me." He combed through his hair. "I'm also a keeper in real life though," your cheesy boyfriend added with a wink.

***

What position would you like to play in quidditch (spectator is also an option 🙃)?

I was so close to coming out to my parents, but I was too afraid to do it. I just couldn't say it for some reason.