End six

(Y/n) was in no pain when she woke up.
She was in a familiar room. It felt cold, yet there was still life around. The albino female got up off of the bed, she pungent smell of troll lingered in the air. Her red-violet eyes looked around at the room, her eyes adjusted to the dark and saw it was Norway's room.
The albino woman shivered. Her legs felt a little wobbly as she walked forward. She reached out her hand towards the door. Power seemed to exude from the door like an icy chill. She stepped back and looked around the room again to see a light layer of frost over every surface.
She shivered and rubbed her alabaster arms. Her breath could be seen in the air. She looked for something to give her warmth. (Y/n) found that in the blanket on the bed. The thick comforter was the perfect insulator to keep her warm with. She wracked her brain to figure out why she was in her brother's room. She remembered the bombs and the attack on the meeting house.

Luxembourg. What happened to Luxembourg?
She shivered and tried to call her magic, she found that she could not. Something was wrong. Very wrong. The albino Scandinavian looked about the room to find a way out. She saw a window that was covered in some sort of material, she tried to move the material out of the way but it did not budge. More icy power could be felt from the other side. Just what was going on? Why was Norway keeping her in his room? Where was everyone else?
She was completely healed of any wounds she had. The young woman walked around the room and looked at the mirror that had a little bit of frost on it. Most of her scars were faded. Some were erased completely. (Y/n) touched her cheek where a scar would be. It was smooth alabaster skin. No makeup. No scars. No blemishes. Just her pure skin. Her outfit had been changed as well. From the frilly bloodstained garment she had on before to one that was more elegant, sexy even with how it hugged her body and showed her clevage. A light blue that seemed to have frosty patterns on it.

The albino wrapped her covering tighter around her body and covered her clevage. With all the information she gathered from this room that was keeping her in, she was locked in magically. Norway must have done so to let her heal in peace. She would thank him when he returned. Then ask him about what happened and how everyone was.
All she needed to do was wait.
She sat back on the bed and waited for Norway to return. It did not take long before the albino woman heard the door open. In walked Norway.
But...
Something was a bit off...

He had a slice that sat over his right eye. His eyes seemed harder. He was overall... darker. (Y/n) stood and gave him a hug. The man stumbled back for a second before hugging the young woman back. His body was slightly colder than normal. The albino let go of him to step back, he did not. Norway tightened his embrace and held her head so that her face was in his neck, his hand was in her long and wavy silvery-white hair, feeling the softness of it.
She could have even sworn that he smelled her hair as well.
"Norway. Where is everyone?," the young woman asked. Norway tightened his grip again, his grip felt angry. He loosened when she returned the embrace. The Norwegian let go once he was satisfied with the embrace, only to catch her in a kiss to the forehead. "Storebror?," She spoke with a questioning voice. "It is not safe. We're the only ones who survived them. I had to hide you.," he seemed sincere yet not telling everything, "Oh kjæreste. I'm so sorry."

(Y/n) felt warm tears fall from her eyes. People she loved were gone? Would they come back? Norway cupped her face in his large hands and kissed her face with cold lips. "I'll make sure you're okay, lillesøster. You can count on Storebror.," he spoke with a smile. A smile that was not as loving or kind as it should have been...
It was a little creepy.
"I don't need Iceland to call me big brother when I have you.," the Norwegian spoke with his creepy smile growing, "You don't need anyone but big brother." His eyes were dark. Darker than usual. Not even a speck of magic light. It was almost like Loki's eyes.

"Lillesøster. You'll be with be forever....

Right?"

-
Almost two years later. I got around to it.