End five

An: these next few are going to be weird and a bit hard for me. But they were requested so I'll do what I can. Some incest themes here.

(Y/n) smelled clean air when she woke up, she was in no pain whatsoever.
The female got up and looked around, it was dark so she could not see a thing.
She tried to call on her magic but nothing happened, her heart stopped.
Her magic was gone.
The female felt around the room, the walls had what felt like picture frames and other things on the walls.
She found the door and turned the knob, it was locked.
She was scared, she did not know where she was.
The silver haired female sniffed the air again, it smelled familiar.
Like sweets and herbs.

She heard the fluttering of wings and tapping of boots on the floor, the female hid as best as she could.
The door opened, "blóm?"
She recognized her insane brother's voice.
The male set something down and looked around, "systir?"
(Y/n) silently slipped out from the room as Egil was busy.
The young woman found the front door and ran out of it, the cool and salty air hit her nose.

She was standing in front of the ocean, on a large sheer cliff.
The female felt the cold air, she heard the waves crashing below and the call of seabirds.
(Y/n) was completely healed of injuries, she was completely energized.
The silver haired female ran as fast as she could around the countryside, looking for some other people to help her.
She had found a city, a port city.
The sign read, 'Akranes'.
"So I'm in Iceland.", she said to herself and walked into the city.

She was happy to in a crowded area, the small port city was quite adorable to her.
The female walked through the streets, she watched as people passed by.
She found that she still had some money on her and could probably buy a plane ticket back to Norway.
(Y/n) walked to the airport and stood in line to buy a ticket, she had enough money for a ticket and some food.
The silver haired female bought the ticket and waited for the time to board the plane, she went to buy a snack since she had gotten hungry.

The albino woman was about to get in line when a cold hand grabbed her by the shoulder, she could not cry out for help as the smell reached her nose.
"Silly systir, you could have gotten hurt."
The possessive and whining voice made a chill run through her body, Egil had found her.
"You could have gotten attacked or fell off of that cliff, Don't worry I have you.", the platinum haired man said as he gripped her arm, "I'll take you home and take care of you. You don't understand now but you will, I'll help you."

The Icelander threw her over his shoulder like he was in his viking days again, he warped back to the house and set the woman down.
The man sealed the door so she could not leave the house, "this is for your safety dearest litla systir."
The silver haired female went to strike her brother, the man caught her hand and held it in a crushing hold.
"I told you not to strike me. But I'll forgive you since you are not in your right mind.", Egil spoke in his serious voice.
Deep and dark, different than the higher pitched voice he usually used.
(Y/n) fought against him to break free from his hold, he only chuckled.

"Magnificent.", he said and sat right on her lap to pin her down, "if only more words were able to describe your perfect mix of beauty and cuteness."
The silver haired female glared as she fought against him, she felt her face flush from fighting him.
"Aah~", Egil cooed out, "sætur~"
(Y/n) felt her hands be bound together by ice as Egil pulled out a little bottle that was in his pocket, he tried to feed it to her.
she turned her head away and refused to open her mouth.

"This is going to help you.", the Icelander growled impatiently, "drink it."
(Y/n) refused and turned her head away, Egil grew more impatient.
The platinum haired male soon had enough and grabbed her face, he made her face him and pressed his mouth to hers.
He was forcing her to drink the potion.
The bitter oily burning feeling was back, the silver haired female now knew why she had it every time she ate their food.
She had been drugged.
Her body became weaker as the potion took affect, Egil got off of her and let her lay on his lap.
"That's good, let Stóri bróðir take care of you.", the Icelander chuckled in his deep voice.