chapter seven.

(Y/n) did not know when she fell asleep, but she woke up on what seemed to be a pedistal or table. The surface was covered by a soft mat, a pillow was set under her head.
The silver haired female looked around at the ornate area she was in then down at herself, her blood stained dress was replaced by a nightgown Norway got her.
Her wound was neatly bandaged up, much better than Finland's compress work.
The sixteen year old got up and swung her legs around before getting off the table she was displayed on, her curiosity and need to escape burned in her brain.
(Y/n) quietly walked around to find an exit, her sleepy mind was processing what happened and where she was.
When she saw a picture of a darker Denmark on the wall, she remembered.
She was captured by the 2p Nordics, she was bitten and lost blood. That is why she was weakened.

The female quickened her pace to find the exit, her persistence rewarded her by getting her to the door.
(Y/n) opened the door and stepped out, it was nighttime and cold. The nightgown she wore did not give her protection from the cold night air.
She began running through the grass and trees, hoping to find a town or something if she ran far enough.
Blood loss took its toll, she got tired faster.
The silver haired female slowed down, Falling into a walk then just falling.
A pair of warm hands caught her, "silly kanin, you can't go exploring at night."
The male that caught her was warm and getting warmer, strong arms kept her close to his body.
"You're so cold, you could get sick.", the Norwegian male said and carried her back, "I should have been there when you woke up. You must be so confused liten kanin."
(Y/n) looked at the face that was lookin down at her gently, it was Norway's 2p.
"The name is Loki, Loki Bondevik.", the Strawberry blond haired man smiled, "Your brother."

"Norway and the others are my brothers.", (y/n) growled back at the man who lost his smile.
"Do not say something you don't mean, I am your brother. We can do a test if you want.", Loki got his smile back and kept his grip on the female as she tried to squirm out, "you could have irritated your wound into bleeding again."
The male walked into the building and closed the door behind him, the tall blond Dane was waiting for them.
"We went through the trouble of finding you and this is how you thank us?", the Dane's tone was scary and deep, "honestly lillesøster. I thought you would be better behaved than that."
(Y/n) looked down, she did not want to look at the tall man who resembled Denmark.
"Hand her over loki."
Loki did not let go, "Or I could hand her off to Thurston."
The Dane made a low growling sound, "give her to me now."
"No. She's cold and needs a heat source, I am the best fit.", the Norwegian rerorted, "so suck it!"
Loki carried (y/n) away from Magnus, "you caused me a scare when I came to check on you and you were not there."

Magnus watched as Loki walked away with his little sister, the Dane was not happy that the Norwegian had his sister.
The blond walked back to his room, he had waited and searched for his sister for years. He wanted to be the one she met first, but Bernard ruined the whole damn plan.
The Dane sat in his room, he wanted to spend time with his sister.
"Damn loki.", Magnus said before Going to sleep.

Loki carried the female to his room, "since you tried to be sneaky and escape. That means we have to watch you, meaning you are with me and Drage tonight."
The male set her on the bed as a mass of scales blocked her from escaping, a dragon. He has a dragon.
The burned Norwegian lay on her right side as Drage lay on her left, both had a limb or something on her. Drage set his wing over the female and the male while loki had his arm thrown lazily over her stomach.
The dragon's eye watched (y/n) as she tried to struggle out of the older male's grip, It seemed amused.
Loki chuckled, "you are so cute kanin, but you need to relax."
Drage's muzzle nudged against her back, pushing her closer to loki.
The Norwegian chuckled, "good Dragon."
(Y/n) felt a light brushing across her scars on her back, Loki was running his hand over her scars.
The silver haired female could not deny the fact that it felt good, much better than when Norway was examining them.
The strawberry blond Norwegian continued to gently rub her scars, "I know you like this Kanin, you loved when I did this before you went to sleep when you were little."