chapter thirty four

Six weeks passed, Norway got the call that (y/n) had woken up.
The family went to see her, she was sitting up and staring at a point in the wall, a unnerving gaze that made her look like a doll.
Luxembourg sat beside her and put his hand on top of hers, "(y/n)?"
The silver haired female did not respond, The Luxembourgish man sighed and petted her head.
"I'll take care of you.", he said.
They asked the doctor and attending nurse questions like, is she okay, how long will she remain like this, and when will we take her home?
The doctor told them that she is stable but needs to be kept for testing and observation, Luxembourg told them he understood.

The light brunet man held her hand and gave her head a kiss, "I love you (y/n)"
Sealand watched from outside the room with Finland, the boy was sorry that he hurt her.
Finland kept a tight hold on Sealand, he was still upset with the boy but was not going to act upon what some of his instincts were telling him to do.
Sweden watched (y/n)'s breathing and asked the doctor to call them if they have any change in condition.
The family left afterwards.

A few days later they came back after (y/n) had some scans done.
"She can hear and see everything around her, her brain is responding to every stimulus but she physically does not react except for a few actions.", the doctor explained, "it's like... she's a living doll. Trapped inside her body."
Luxembourg held (y/n)'s hand with one hand and petted her cheek with the other, some pink appeared on both cheeks.
"Thank you.", Norway said, "could we take her home anytime soon?"
"Next week at the latest, we need to run a few more tests.", the doctor answered, "then you are welcome to take her home."
Iceland gave her a hug, "I'm sorry."
(Y/n)'s eyes closed as she was hugged.

After visiting a bit, the family left.
(Y/n) was alone in her room again, she wanted to call out for Luxembourg.
She wanted to tell Denmark she saw him, tell Finland that she was okay.
She wanted to hug Iceland back, to tickle Sweden and hear him laugh.
She wanted to call Norway her big brother and see him smile again.
But no, she was stuck.
Because of Sealand, but she did not blame Sealand.
She forgave him.
Even though she was severely maimed, she forgave him.
She wanted to smile and tell him it was okay, but she couldn't.

She saw out of the window and wanted to scream in terror, but she couldn't.
In the hall was her psycho brothers, the males were talking to the doctor.
The doctor let them in and told them to behave.
She felt a red hat be placed on her head, Thurston set his hat on her.
"See? You need us you silly stubborn girl.", The Finn said in a scolding yet caring manner, "this would not have happened if you behaved and stayed."
Egil was putting his head on her chest and listened to the heartbeat, the young man nuzzled her a bit.
Magnus pulled Egil off of her, "behave."
"I was listening to her heartbeat!", the Icelander said and pouted, "I like her heartbeat."
Loki sighed and started braiding her hair.
Bernard was quietly grinning to himself with some drool escaping the corner of his mouth, "Lillasystir is certainly adorable."
The males all left after visiting and doting on the female for a bit.
Before they left Loki kissed her forehead and grinned, "we'll be back for you~"

She was scared, she could not scream though.
She was trapped, she wanted to cry,
She wanted to tell the doctors that she was afraid, she wanted to throw up.
But she did not.
She could not.
She wanted to call out, but what could she do?
The machines connecting to her all shut off, the lights flickered off.
(Y/n) realized she just had a magic tantrum.
The nurses came in and checked on her, they sighed when they found she was okay.
They got the lights back on and the machines hooked up again.
The silver haired Scandinavian was tired, she had used a great deal of magic in a short amount of time.
(Y/n) laid back and fell asleep.

The silver haired female woke up when she felt herself being picked up, it felt like it was late in the night.
She felt the person unhook her from the machines, the unholy screaming of the machines alerted the nursing staff.
But it was too late, she was gone by then.
She was set into a soft and warm bed, warm lips pressed against her head.
Her eyes fluttered open and saw glowing orbs of amethyst, "did I wake you? I'm very sorry."
Loki had a soft smile on his face, he petted her head softly.
"We will take care of you. Do not worry.", the Norwegian spoke quietly.
His expression was soft and he lay beside her, "I'll keep you warm."
Loki's warmth made her sleepy and she drifted back Into sleep.
The male held his sister, her smaller body was cold from the night air.
It was not long before he fell asleep too.