chapter fifteen

Norway and Denmark woke up from their nap, (y/n) was still asleep.
Her sweet little face softly lit by the lights around them, hundreds of magic light balls floated around the room.
Norway touched one and it burst into a shower of shimmering dust, his hand was covered in the beautiful glowing dust.
Denmark was easily amused by the pretty lights, "beautiful."
Finland and Sweden were watching the lights with them, Iceland was Watching the dust form into another show.
"An aurora.", The Icelanders said as the lights shifted and merged into a colorful sheet of light.

"Light magic. The said base of other magic.", Norway spoke, "Scandinavia was light magic."
"Who is doing this then?", Finland asked.
Denmark looked at the lights then looked at (y/n), "I think she is."
The blond Swedish man got up, "suits her."
Iceland continued to watch the lights with Finland.

The lights faded as (y/n) woke up, her red-violet eyes met dull amethyst ones.
"Hej lillesøster.", Norway spoke softly.
The female's eyes seemed to shine bright like the lights that swirled around the room, Denmark squeezed her tightly.
"Cute! I love you lillesøster!", the Dane grinned and snuggled the female.
He still was a bit drunk but sober enough to know that he needed food.
"I think it's dinnertime lillesøster.", the Dane slurred and got up.
Norway followed and looked at the clock, "it's past dinnertime."
"You slept through it.", Finland chuckled, "I guess all of you were tired."
The silver haired female yawned and was picked up by the dane, she was made to eat dinner with the dane.
After dinner, Denmark dragged her to his room for more cuddles and legos.
(Y/n) cuddled the male as he made Lego models, the male was more than happy to be a pillow for the tired female.

The blond Dane finished his Lego model and took his sleepy sister to bed for rest, The male fell asleep as soon as he hit the mattress.
The two were asleep, full bellied, and happy.
The Dane's strong arms kept (y/n) securely and comfortably in his hold, the female had her arms wrapped around his abdomen.
Norway looked into the room at the two sleeping siblings, he sighed and let a small smile show.
the platinum blond Norwegian went to bed.

-

Loki put out the light he had, he had been watching the Nordic house for a while and saw his sister inside.
Egil was whining about his need to cuddle and kiss their little sister, Bernard shared that he wanted to kiss and cuddle her too.
The two males agreed that they both would share her once they get her back, Loki would get her afterwards.
The Norwegian sighed out smoke, "let's go."
The two males followed him to the door, he heard the dog growl at him.
"What is it Hana?", the voice of Finland could be heard.
"She senses something.", Sweden's voice was heard next.
Bernard and Egil both entered the home from different areas.
"I'll look outside.", The blond swede said and stepped up to the door.
As soon as the 1p opened the door, Loki suckerpunched him.
Finland was quick to retaliate, Loki was slashed by the combat knife the Finn had.

Bernard stalked around quietly, he heard the fighting downstairs and knew someone else may wake up.
The ginger swede moved around the creaky boards and in front of bedrooms, he got to where he smelled his little sister.
The man opened the door and stepped in, he was mad to see Denmark was cuddling the sweet female.
Her soft sleeping face was the only thing that kept Bernard from going into a bloody rage, he walked up to the Dane and tried to pry the female from his arms.
The dane did not want to let go.
He heard Egil and the magic brothers fighting, Bernard thought 'screw it' and broke both of Denmark's arms.
He picked up the scared awake female who was struggling against him and smashed the Dane's face into the vanity mirror.
The cannibal ran downstairs to aid his brother against Finland and Sweden.
The blond Finn and swede were noticeably upset to see that the female was being taken by the cannibal swede.

Bernard took a sword from a wall display and threw it right into his counterpart's skull, Loki summoned fire to scorch Finland.
Egil appeared with them and was happy to see the female with Bernard.
"Time to go~", Loki chuckled and transported them to a new place.
A place (y/n) had never been before.
"Welcome home Kanin. I hope you agree to a more permanent stay with us.", the Strawberry blond Norwegian chuckled, "because you're not going anywhere for a long time."
The cannibalistic Swede dropped the Female on a soft piece of furniture, she got up and ran.
The three did not pursue, Loki eliminated all means of escape magically.
The silver haired female ran around and searched for a door to escape, she found one with a spinning Magic circle on it.
It was sealed by loki.