chapter eleven.

(Y/n) hid under the giant dragon plush that sat in the corner of her room, she was very scared. Thurston looked mad and she hated to think how Magnus would be.
She heard a snuffle from her doorway.
The silver haired female peeked out to see Drage poking his muzzle into her room, the dull rusty orange color of his scales held a vague pattern.
The dragon reached his clawed hand into her room and pushed the toy dragon off of her, he plucked the female up and brought her out of her room.
Drage sauntered away with the panicking Scandinavian in his claw, the dragon walked the halls and slipped into a hole in the wall.
The giant winged lizard slipped onto the pile of treasure, all the treasure her brothers plundered from the countries around them.

Drage set (y/n) on a pile of cushions as he curled his body around the pile of gold and stones, his gold and green eyes shone like peridot.
The silver haired female looked around at the mass of wealth her brothers amassed over their years, this dragon had it made.
The Dragon's eyes gazed at the girl, as if asking her to start a conversation. Or just start talking to him.
(Y/n) shyly looked away from the dragon, she felt him looking at her.
His eyes begged her to tell him what was bothering her. She did have something on her mind.
Her friend John Housen, she wanted to see him again.
"I want to see a friend I miss.", (y/n) said to the dragon, "His name is John, John Housen."
Drage looked at her with interest, he seemed to want o know more.
"We got along because we both were outcasts. Me because of albinism and he because of depression, he once tried to commit suicide but I stopped him.", the silver haired female said, "and I want to see him one last time."
Her eyes began to sting as she remembered her friend.
His blackish deep brunet hair and sad blue green eyes, his pale skin that had scars from when he cut or burned himself.
"I want to see him and tell him it's okay.", (y/n) said and wiped tears from her eye.
The shiny salty pearls fell on the silk cushions with a patter.

The silver haired female wiped the tears as they were produced, Drage sat up and nosed the Female's belly.
The warm muzzle Pushed the albino into the Cushions.
(Y/n) fell back and had a blanket fall on her, it was warm like Drage's muzzle.
The Scandinavian took the blanket off her head and looked at the large dragon.
He was as least sixty  feet long with a eighty foot wingspan, his long neck and tail were lined on the dorsal side with reddish brown ridges.
Several horns protruded from the Dragon's skull, scars littered his body.
This dragon looked down on the female from his greenish gold eyes, the slit eyes looked like a cat's.
Strong clawed hands looked like a mix between a human hand and a lizard's, feet tipped with razor sharp talons.
His head was square shaped, he looked powerful and not really evil.
The spines that sprouted from his tail looked like they would be painful if stuck into someone.
He was a Bull, a male dragon.

Drage picked the blanket up gently in his mouth with (y/n) still in it and carried it up from his lair, Loki was standing at the entrance of the lair.
"Drage, Kanin has disappeared again. We have to find her.", Loki said and Drage huffed.
The Norwegian gave Drage a look, "What do you mean she's with you? She is scared as fuck of you."
The dragon climbed out of his lair and placed the blanket down, the cloth unfolded over (y/n) like a blooming rose.
The strawberry blond Norwegian gasped and hugged the albino, he was happy to see his sister.
"I thought you were scared of him.", Loki said and looked the girl over for injuries, "I'm so happy you're okay."
Drage huffed again and made a growling sound, Loki listened to the dragon like he understood him.
"A present ya say?", the Male said and got up, "Sounds fun. Let's go big guy."
The dragon picked up his owner and walked off with him.
The silver haired female was left confused, "what?"

-

England saw the video.
It went viral after it happened.
A blogger was checking out the amusement park and saw Egil impale Lutz, the German 2p was holding (y/n) hostage.
He saw as Loki and Bernard were so gentle with the female and took her away.
The blogger also captured how Lutz came back to life and slid off the ice, it was a livestreaming blog.
Lutz caught the male filming and killed him.
England could only guess what the German man did after that.
Probably go home and take a nap.