Chapter thirteen.

(Y/n) found herself in Thurston's hold when she finally got out of the drugged state she was in, she was no longer in her dress but in one of the Finn's shirts.
The Finnish man had strong arms wrapped around the female, he held her protectively.
The Scandinavian girl cuddled to him and went back to sleep.

Thurston opened his eyes and was met with the sweet sleeping face of (y/n), her smooth pale skin looked like carved marble.
He pulled her closer to him and held her close, her warmth and softness made him feel happy.
She made him happy.
The Finnish man kissed her head and petted her back, He was mad at Egil and loki for putting her in danger.
Luciano was not going to give up, especially now that he saw her beauty.
Thurston sighed and heard a small whine of an awakening (y/n), he looked at her face as she opened her eyes.
Her large jewel like red-violet eyes were framed by long and thick silver lashes, the roses on her cheeks bloomed pink.
The silver haired female's curled spikes bounced up, the bobbing curls bounced up ad she sat up.

The Finnish male's hand rubbed her cheek with his thumb, "good morning Kultaseni."
(Y/n) nuzzle his hand and smiled, "good morning."
The male's hair was messy from sleeping, he had a sweet smile on his face.
His kiss was warm and loving, "you looked beautiful yesterday."
"Kiitos.", (y/n) smiled and yawned.
Thurston held onto her gently, "Loki and Egil will have to be punished."
"But I was the one who attracted the attention, punish me instead.", the silver haired female said.
"I would, but you have behaved well.", The male smiled but had a bit of a mischievous twinkle in his eye, "I'll save the punishment for later."

The silver haired female got up and walked to her room with Thurston following behind her.
"I need to change.", (y/n) said to him, "please stay outside."
Thurston gave her a 'really?' Look, "I've seen you before remember?"
The thought of that bath made her pink cheeks even more rosy.
"Ja.", the silver haired female said softly.
She sighed and got changed after Thurston finally stood outside, she put on some leggings and a Finnish flag shirt for him.
The Finn saw what she was wearing and had to hold himself back from kissing her.
"What are we doing today Thurston?", (y/n) asked.
"I don't have any hired jobs, so I can watch you today.", the man answered, "we can plan the wedding."
The silver haired female's heart dropped at the reminder that she was supposed to marry Thurston, she wanted to find someone she loved and she was not sure she loved Thurston.

The Finnish man took her hand and walked to the kitchen, "your turn to make breakfast. We have almost everything you need to make anything."
(Y/n) nodded and got her ingredients ready, she was going to make pancakes.
She mixed the batter and heated up the griddle, Bernard poked his head in and sniffed.
"That smells good, too bad I can't eat it.", the ginger swede left.
Egil practically skipped in and hugged his sister, "Halló blóm~, are you making breakfast?"
"Pancakes.", the silver haired female answered and Egil giggled.
"Make mine sweet please, sweet like you~", the Icelander giggled and kissed her cheek.
The silver haired female dropped a few chocolate chips into Egil's.

Thurston was making coffee as (y/n) made pancakes, he glared at Egil after the Icelander kissed the female.
"You are going out on a mission as punishment.", Thurston growled, "you and Loki."
"Yay. Stóri bróðir and I can play!", the Icelandic male cheered and ducked after Thurston threw a spoon at him. Egil ran out of the kitchen.
The silver haired female continued to cook, all the pancakes were fluffy and delicious.
She set each serving onto plates and carried them to the dining table where the brothers were gathering, "good morning lillesøster."
The blond Dane spoke and kissed his sister's head.
"Good morning.", the female smiled and gave the brothers their pancakes, "enjoy."
Loki and Egil eagerly ate the sweet pancakes as Magnus and Thurston ate carefully and tasted every flavor they could.
"This is delicious, Kanin.", Loki smiled, "you really are good at this."
"Better than what mamma made!", Egil chimed.