chapter thirty seven

Finland had set the boy on his lap, the boy was relaying the information and everything that happened to the Nordic household and Luxembourg.
The Luxembourgish man was hit by a wave of fatigue, he already was tired and needed sleep.
The man went to bed and fell asleep almost immediately.

~

Luxembourg looked around, it was the meeting house in England.
He took a few steps forward and looked around, he heard the tapping of feet approaching him.
A pair of arms found their way around him and a body hugged onto him.
"Luxxy!"
He knew that nickname and voice, a warm smile spread across his face.
"(Y/n)."

The Scandinavian female looked up at him with a big smile, "there is so much I want to tell you."
"There is much I want to ask.", Luxembourg replied and hugged her.
The female pulled his face in for a kiss, "I love you and miss you."
Luxembourg smiled, "I love you too, but I thought you were stuck inside your own body."
"I am. But I wanted to let you know that I'm getting better.", the silver haired female smiled, "tell Sealand I forgave him."
the two talked until it was time to wake up.

~

Luxembourg woke up the next morning with a smile, he was happy to have seen his love again.
He walked down as the others looked grim, "good morning."
"Why are you so happy?", Norway asked.
"(Y/n) and I spoke last night.", The brunet man replied and Sealand looked up, "She forgives Sealand and is happy that Dracul brought him safely back."
"That's who brought me back?", the boy asked and the other males were surprised.
Luxembourg nodded, "she told me quite a few things."
the rest of the morning was spent with Luxembourg telling the others what the female told him.

The Luxembourgish male walked back to the room to work, he heard small footsteps follow him.
He looked down when a small hand grasped his, Sealand was walking with Luxembourg.
"Could you tell me about your girlfriend?", the blond haired boy asked the brunet male.
"Of course.", the male smiled and walked with the boy, "but I think I should start with when I first heard about her."

-

(Y/n) opened her eyes, she recognized the weight beside her as Egil.
The male had his head resting on her chest, no doubt listening to her heart.
The female made herself cough, Egil jumped right up and sat her upright.
"Litla systir!", the male sounded worried, "are you okay? What happened? Are you sick?"
The silver haired female could not answer but gave him a smile, Egil's heart skipped a beat and his face heated up.
"Sætur.", He breathed out as his face turned pink.
The Icelandic man hugged her and buried his face in her neck, "you are too adorable for words."

She was too weak to push the man away so she returned the hug, she felt the smile from Egil on her shoulder.
"I love you.", the male held her close and petted her hair, "I love you so much that it hurts me to think about it."
She felt a kiss followed by more be placed onto her shoulder and up her neck, "I love you"
His voice was sleepy yet still awake enough to feel what he was doing.
The silver haired female knew she was too weak to fight him if he started to get too excited, (y/n) had to plan her uses of magic carefully.
Egil gave more kisses to her cheeks before leaving a final one on her lips.
(Y/n) blew into that kiss and made his cheeks puff up.
That woke Egil up completely and had him laughing, "you're silly."

Loki walked in and cocked an eyebrow, "and what were you doing to her?"
"I was giving her kisses big brother.", the Icelander replied and hugged (y/n) tightly.
Loki sighed, "Don't call me that you little shit."
The Icelander stuck his tongue out at his older brother, the Norwegian pulled the female away from the platinum haired male.
"HEY!", Egil whined, "I was playing with her!"
"You had your turn. Now it is mine.", Loki responded and gave the female a kiss.
(Y/n)'s cheeks blushed bright pink and she hid her face in Loki's shoulder, the male carried her out of her room and to his.
The younger brother whined and followed, "I still want to play."