chapter thirty eight.

Norway and Iceland were alone, both of them were giving the other dirty looks.
"Well?", Iceland asked.
"You first, little brother.", Norway replied.
Both had little dream journals that belonged to the other in their hands.
"I insist.", the Icelander spoke, "Do tell."
"You could just read it.", the Norwegian said, "like you have been doing when I caught you."
The silvery haired Icelander glared at his older brother, "I don't know whose is worse, mine or yours."
"Possibly both.", the platinum blond Norwegian answered, "Because we know we aren't supposed to think like that."
"It says in your journal that you started before me.", The Icelander replied, "so what does that say about you and your dirty mind?"

"I heard from your puffin that you talk in your sleep. He heard everything.", The Norwegian shot back.
"I know. He told (y/n) already.", Iceland sighed, "she did not care."
"Maybe you did not tell her explicitly what we both dream?", Norway asked.
"Why would I? It would make it more weird than the bird already made it.", The albino Icelander said.
Mr. Puffin sat on Iceland as the two Bickered, "you both are dirty minded sinners, shame on both of you."
"Shut up bird.", both brothers snapped at the bird.
Mr. Puffin flew out of the room and back to Iceland's room.

Both looked at each other with a layer of disgust.
"I did not know you of all people were into that sort of thing,", Iceland said lowly.
"Likewise to you and your kinks.", Norway spoke back, "now hand over my journal."
"Only if you give me mine first", the youngest male replied.
The Norwegian and Icelander was locked in a contest of stares.
Neither wanted to give up the journal for the other might take his.
Both brothers read the other's dream journals.
"Give mine to me and call me Big brother. Then I won't tell (y/n) what I read in this.", Norway said.
Iceland gagged, "Why would I do that?! You're sick!"

-

Loki hummed as he worked on his magic room, he had a bit of company coming over so he had to clean up.
The strawberry blond Norwegian finished when he heard the faint sparking sound that told of a warp, the male looked being him to see Oliver.
And Allen.
"Greetings Loki!", Ollie hello'd, "I hope you don't mind that Allen tagged along to buy a new weapon."
"Bernard can have him outfitted.", Loki responded, "welcome."
The pinkish blond haired brit patted his companion's back, "go find Bernard, we will be here."

Allen walked away as the two magic men began to talk.
He could not find Bernard in the usual places.
The auburn haired American sighed and stood at the window, he looked over the gardens that surrounded the home.
The man felt a tug on the sleeve of his jacket and jumped, he turned and saw what looked to be a life sized doll sitting on the couch behind him.
The tanned male kneeled down and looked at the thing, "I did not know these guys were into dolls."
Allen touched the cheek of the doll and found it warm, some powder makeup rubbed off onto his skin.

"You're not a doll. You're real.", The male realized and backed away, "you're that kid who beat my ass."
The female did not speak but looked at the male quietly, a smile present on her face.
"What the hell happened to you?", The American asked, "why are you so smiley?"
"Charming, isn't she?", A voice cut off Allen's thoughts.
The ginger swede was watching Allen from the door, "she had an accident that damaged her head, so she just happily smiles at everyone. She can move a bit but not too much."
Bernard walked over and looked at the rubbed off patch on the female's skin, "and you rubbed off the powder that covered the scar. Was he being mean to you älskling?"

"So why are you here Allen?", Bernard asked as he patted the Female's head.
"I need some new weapons, old ones broke.", The American replied, "I'm gonna have to take you away from dollface here."
The Swedish man shrugged, "Someone will be by to check on her, so let us get you the weapons."
Bernard walked away with Allen following, the tanned male looked back at the female.
She had her head turned and watching the two.