chapter thirty nine.

Dracul woke with his hand held against (y/n)'s face, the male sighed and waited for the female to wake.
Her red-violet eyes opened and smiled at the male.
"It's evening.", The vampire like man spoke gently and rubbed his thumb on her cheek, "time to get up for me."
The male removed his hand from her cheek and got up, "You can come with me or continue to sleep here."
(Y/n) smiled at him, he realized what was wrong.
"You can't move your legs can you?", the Romanian asked and picked her up carefully, "I will just take you will me then"

The Romanian carried the female to his lab and set her on the table, the draped his thick cape over her.
(Y/n) yawned and snuggled the cape, she lay down on the table and slept.
Dracul got her a pillow to set her head on, "still a goddess."
The black haired Romanian started to work on his projects, he took glances back at (y/n) to make sure she was still okay.
The pale man sighed when he saw she was okay and went back to work.

-

Thurston woke up on (y/n)'s bed, it still smelled like her.
The man got up groggy and walked to the kitchen to make coffee, he made some and mulled over all of his thoughts.
Loki placed another barrier to keep her from escaping, she was too weak to escape anyway.
So how did she go?
She looked happy to be with them.
The scarlet eyed Finn then remembered the guests, he noticed how Dracul looked at her and how Allen was being secretive while talking to Oliver.
Any if them could have stolen her.

The Finnish man drank the rest of his coffee and put his pissed face on, he stormed to Loki's room and kicked open the door.
"Wake up fuckface!", Thurston shouted and Loki jumped.
"Thuston, do you know what time it is?", the Norwegian asked and sat up, "we're not supposed to be up this early."
"I think I know why she is gone.", the Finn spoke, "One of your friends must have taken her,"
The strawberry blond man looked right into the scarlet eyes, "you're right. They know where this place is."
The brunet Finn nodded, "see who has her."
Loki got up and woke up Egil, the two went to check where their sister might have been taken.

-

Dracul finished his work and turned back to his guest, she was still asleep.
The floating curls next to her head bobbed as she snuggled the pillow, the Romanian petted her head.
The man knew that his ally might figure it out soon, but he did not know what to do with her.
Should he go to the 1ps and hand her over willingly?
Should he keep her until she is better?
He had no idea what to do.

His thoughts were cut off by an energy invading his home, he left the female down in his secure lab as he investigated.
The man found his friend Loki wandering and poking into rooms, "Loki."
"Ah Drac, there you are.", the Norwegian said and gripped the flamethrower, "I have a question. Is my sister here?"
"You can look around to see.", the male spoke.
"I know it is a stretch, seeing as you two can't be next to each other for a long time but I had to check.", the burned man replied, "plus, only you and Ollie were there to see her. Allen can't get to our home on his own."

Dracul sighed, "like I said before. Look around."
Loki looked around the whole house but found nothing, "it looks like she's not here..."
the Romanian started to walk away when Loki slammed the weapon into his back, "But who said I was done Questioning you? Like where is your precious cape?"
Dracul took his mace and swung it at Loki, the Norwegian jumped back.
"Ooh, you are not fighting as you usually do.", the strawberry blond cackled, "what is Making you act different?"
The Romanian felt the need to cut his eyes towards the door to his lab, the hidden door.

Loki noticed the movement, "something interesting with the wall there?"
The Norwegian blasted the Romanian back and investigated the wall, "a secret passage, oh my. I feel much dark magic seeping out of here, this would kill my sweet sister."
The strawberry blond Norwegian shrugged and walked back to looking around, Dracul went down the passage to his lab and saw the now awake female.
He picked the female up, "I have to give you over now. Loki was here."
"I still am.", the burned man behind him spoke, "clever how you were able to protect her from your own magic."
Dracul held the woman gently yet firmly, his cape draped over the short nightwear and covered her.