[S] When someone annoys them on purpose

Xiumin: *smiles while watching their dead body reduce to ashes* "Ah, gotta clean up this mess afterwards."

Kyungsoo: Summons dark creatures, does Satanic rituals and black magic to make their life miserable.

Kris: Pretends they don't exist. "There's only me and my galaxy here." *looks at the sky*

Lay: Hugs them and whispers, "I'm sure things will get better. You just need to find that balance in your life." :)

Baekhyun: They are the one that got annoyed. "Hey, what happened? Come back. Aw are you leaving?" *then laughed and continued his work*

Chen: Said horribly mean and offensive shit to them, then laughed at them as they cried.

Chanyeol: *bit them out of frustration*
Person: "Why did I even approach this five year old?" ╥_╥

Suho: "Its not my place deal with people like you." *pulls his phone out of his pocket* "Hello, lawyer..."

Tao: "Don't fucking mess with me or..."
Person: "Or what?"
Tao: "I will tell my papa and mama."

Sehun: *stared at them emotionless and then spat his bubble tea on their face* "You're so ugly, I choked."

Luhan: "Stop annoying me or else..."
Person: "What will you do?"
Luhan: "I will blow it like a flute."
Person: . . . .

Kai: *roughly pushed them against the wall and stared into their eyes with passion*
Person: *gulps*
Kai: *went on with his work like nothing happened*
Person: "Wait, you can't leave me like this!"