[S] EXO as types of hugs

Chanyeol: The back hug. He'll sneak up on you when you're not paying attention and will surprisingly wrap his arms around you from behind before whispering 'boo' in your ears.

Suho: The awkward hug. He'll reach out to hug you, but you'll offer your hand for a handshake. Then, he'll extend his hand for a handshake and you'll open your arms to hug him. Finally, you both will just awkwardly laugh and pat each other on the shoulder before scratching your head and walking away.

Kris: Looks into your eyes. He hugs you for a brief while and slowly moves away without breaking the hug, his arms still around you, but there's enough gap between the two of you for him to be able to look into your eyes. Then, he softly kisses your forehead.

Baekhyun: The waist hug. He'll just grin at you and pull you towards him by your waist before enveloping you into a hug while your eyes go wide at his actions.

Tao: The sleepy hug. He falls on you with heavy eye-lids and slowly snakes his arms around your body while you hold him, struggling to stand straight. Finally, he rests his head on your shoulders and asks if you two can just go and sleep.

Chen: The tickle-war. He hugs you with a mischievous smile on his face before tickling you non-stop, then you retaliate and your hug will end up into a tickle-war.

Lay: The tight squeeze. You hug him real tight and bury your face in his chest while he quietly ruffles your hair because he knows you're going to cry. The type of hug that lasts for a long time and conveys the message, 'I need help.'

Xiumin: The warm hug. A comfortable hug in which his body is pressed against yours, with your head tucked under his chin and his arms wrapped around your body, making you feel warm inside out while you're cuddling with him on the couch.

Luhan: The protective hug. The strong hug that makes you feel safe in his embrace as he softly strokes your back, reassuring you that you're okay. Just imagine watching a horror movie with him... I bet you already do.

D.O: The side hug. It's a one-sided hug where he just wraps an arm around your shoulder when you're sitting on the couch, watching a movie or he just casually does it because he wants to.

Kai: The straddle hug. The intimate type of hug where you hold him while you're elevated against him with your legs on either sides of his body. It's a hug that requires too much emotional trust.

Sehun: The ew hug. You reach out to hug him, but he pushes you away with a disgusted face...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
lol no, I'm just playing you...

Sehun: The possessive hug. He just grabs your wrist and pulls you into a hug without any sort of warning because he doesn't like it when another guy flirts with you. He was jealous, gurrl.

Do you guys like reading fluff?