[S] How they wake you up

Suho: *snaps his finger in front of your face* "Hey, why are you still asleep? Wake up already!"

Luhan: "[Y/N], you're going to have dull and oily skin if you sleep for too long! Wake up!!" *whines like a 12-year-old*

Chanyeol: *stares at you while you're sleeping*
You: *opens your eyes*
Chanyeol: *still staring while smiling widely*
You: . . .
Chanyeol: *still smiling widely*
You: "Okay, I'm up!"
Chanyeol: "No, it's okay. You looked cute while sleeping..."

Kris: "Come on Ace, let's wake your mom up!" *tapping your face with the stuffed toy*

Kai: *playing with your hair while lying down next to you* "[Y/N], it's time to wake up!" *greets you with a smile*

D.O: "Look, I made breakfast today!" *proudly waking you up with a tray of multi cuisines*

Lay: *woke up squinty eyed* "[Y/N], you better wake up. It's already evening..."

Baekhyun: *blew into your ear*
You: *woke up startled and annoyed* "BAEKHYUN!!!!!!!!"
Baekhyun: "Hehehehehe." *already escaped*

Tao: *ruffled your hair softly* "It's time to wake up... and go shopping!"
You: "What?" *yawning*
Tao: *whines* "Shopping!! We need to go shopping!!!"

Xiumin: *you felt something soft placed on your lips*
You: *raspy voice* "What do you want?!" *annoyed yet opens her eyes*
Xiumin: *his face insanely close to yours* "Shouldn't you be awake by now? Hmm?"
You: "Uh- I- I didn't-" *intimidated, flustered, wide eyed*
Xiumin: "Well, you better wake up now!" *kisses your lips once again*

Chen: *hitting a steel spoon on a steel plate while making hell lot of noise* "Wake up!!!"
You: *covers your ears with pillows* "Chen, shut the fuck up!"

Sehun: *wakes you up normally but then gives you pissed off looks* "How long have you been asleep?"
You: "I was tired so-"
Sehun: *interrupts* "You have dark circles, [Y/N]!" *pushes you back on the bed while wrapping his arms around you*
You: "Oppa, what are you-"
Sehun: *interrupts again* "Shh! You're going back to sleep. Aish! Learn to take care of yourself!" *pulls you closer*