[S] If you watched a horror movie

Sehun: *gives you a judging look* "The scary parts haven't even started, yet. Stop clinging on to me on purpose." *shifts away*
You: "But, I'm really scared" 〒_〒

Lay: *fell asleep within the first ten minutes*
You: *hits his shoulder* "Lay, wake up. Look at that! It's so creepy and- oh my god, wake up damnit!"

Xiumin: *every single time a scary scene emerges, he stuffs your face with popcorn and cookies* "Oh, the food got over. I'll go get us some more snacks." ^_^

Suho: *covers your eyes during the gruesome scenes* "No no, you shouldn't watch this!"
You: *yells in frustration* "Then buy a fucking curtain for your TV!"
Suho: "Who taught you that word?!"
You: *facepalms*

Tao: *screaming, crying, whining, shouting* "Uhuhuhu Please, [Y/N]! Switch this off!! It's so scary, I can't watch it anymore!!"
You: "The movie hasn't even started, Tao." -_-

Chanyeol: *your face buried in his chest while his right arm is draped around your body* "Woah!" *watching the gruesome scenes, wide eyed while eating popcorn in slow motion*
You: *in a muffled voice* "Chanyeol, please switch that off!"

Luhan: "How about we watch a romantic movie instead? I don't want to see you getting scared."
You: *rolls eyes* "Bitch, please."

Kris: "I already told you, [Y/N]. Sci-Fi or nothing."

Kai: *hugs you, plays with your hair, kisses your shoulder, neck, jaw-*
You: "Kai, stop and watch the movie!" *wiggles out of his grip*
Kai: "I don't even watch horror movies. I only agreed so that I could cuddle with you." *hugs you despite your protests*
[Author's note: Where can I find a boyfriend like this? XD]

Baekhyun: *screams for no fucking reason*
You: *glares* "For the hundredth time Baekhyun, let the ghost appear first!"

Chen: *at night* "You know, on the days you watch horror movies, ghosts watch you sleep."
You: "Shut up, Chen! That's not even funny."
Chen: "[Y/N], who's that man hanging behind you?"
You: *covers the blanket over your head*
Chen: *giggles*

D.O: "Pftt. You call that a demon?" *rolls eyes and turns to look at you, his eye balls turning completely black*
You: "K- Kyungsoo-" *backing away*